Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mommy did her thing

Bleachoncé is a descendant of a Canadian white leader

2 hours ago, Rosé. said:

Trolling from all sides are we? ny1

Nope. Simply your ignorance disgusts me deeply. If you only studied properly history, you would know that black people invented math and they even invented the modern universities. Indeed. Muslims people created the universities before the Europeans. Stop embarrassing yourself.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:26 PM, Modern Woman said:

Black person from a continent that was predominantly white throughout recent history has mixed heritage from 200+ years ago? shock1

Hold my wig!

Also I am only now learning that tina1's maiden name is Beyince fall8 

Beyonce Beyince sounds like "potato, po-tah-to" in Italian or something rip4 

Actually it's Patata in Italian rip4 

1 hour ago, Rosé. said:

What white supremacy? Thanks for blatantly removing the quote from it's necessary context! 

Not only does your post reek of blatant white supremacy because you're implying whites are superior or more "great" but you also said blacks haven't invented anything which is a blatant lie.  But anyway here are a few cute points jj2

1. There really is no such thing as "White people". It's a term made in America to separate European descent americans from non-european descent back in the slave times.

2. As far as "White" achievements go, it's a few select groups responsible for most of it (Germans, British, French, Americans etc.) kylie2 who also happen to be responsible for the world's biggest genocides, invasions and wars in history. You can't claim said white people have done so many good things for the world and act like the terrible things don't count too. Just saying. 

3. The only reason Europe advanced faster than everyone else is because they took advantage of globalism. Gaining knowledge and resources from all over the world (Sometimes place they already conquered). Much of that credit belongs to non-white people too.

4. The only reason "whites" may have achieved more in the past few centuries is because they have other parts of the world in shambles. I'm not first to jump on the blame whitey bandwagon but there is truth to it. Look at India after the British for example, or even Africa. White supremacist like to pretend the rest of the world can't keep up with "White greatness" because they're simply too dumb or inferior but the reality is because of European interference kylie2 Europeans colonized Africa, took resources and initiated genocides like the Rwandan genocide but wonder why Africa is still stuck in the 3rd world. The American government invaded and destabilized the middle east and funded ISIS but wonder why the middle east is messed up. France forced Haiti to pay reparations for decades and the clintons stole millions but people wonder why Haiti is messed up. White countries literally are holding the rest of world down, it's not even conspiracy. 

Obviously it's not right to blame the entire white race for these things but you sure as hell shouldn't be having a chip on your shoulder over anything. I don't care if you claim white superiority or not, you're still implying it in your post. 

2 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

Nope. Simply your ignorance disgusts me deeply. If you only studied properly history, you would know that black people invented math and they even invented the modern universities. Indeed. Muslims people created the universities before the Europeans. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Black people inventing math? Bitch, prove it. The earliest records are from Mesopotamia, which is not black. 

And modern university’s trace back to medieval times in Europe 

i‘m all for acknowledging inventions but please stay on the facts

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

Actually it's Patata in Italian rip4 

At least I learned something useful from this thread rip4 

3 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

At least I learned something useful from this thread rip4 

Yes, how to say Potato in Italian, it's Patata ny1 While Patatine are chips and French Fries are called Patatine Fritte and Mashed Potatoes are called Patata Lessa

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Yes, how to say Potato in Italian, it's Patata ny1 While Patatine are chips and French Fries are called Patatine Fritte and Mashed Potatoes are called Patata Lessa

Makes sense seeing as mashed potato is actually a lessor godmotherfucker.png

2 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Makes sense seeing as mashed potato is actually a lessor godmotherfucker.png

That's because it comes from Latin and Italian is one of the main Romance Languages and it's the one where all those Latin words come from ny1

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

That's because it comes from Latin and Italian is one of the main Romance Languages and it's the one where all those Latin words come from ny1

Sis I know where Italian comes from godmotherfucker.png

Although if my wig serves me well I seem to recall that Italian isn't that similar to Latin nowadays, contrary to what people might think. And doesn't Venice (and other places) have its own dialect entirely? The north and the south speak differently, too, I believe.

8 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Sis I know where Italian comes from godmotherfucker.png

Although if my wig serves me well I seem to recall that Italian isn't that similar to Latin nowadays, contrary to what people might think. And doesn't Venice (and other places) have its own dialect entirely? The north and the south speak differently, too, I believe.

Well I never studied Latin but It's harder than Italian as far as I know, I only learned the basics for Romance Philology but that's it and yes due to Foreign influences (the Celts and Germanic Tribes in the North except the Normans who conquered the South as well and The Arabs and Greeks in Southern Italy) we had a mixture of different languages that made up dialects that aren't even understood by the whole population , Northen Dialects sound like French and Portuguese while Southern Dialects sound like Spanish mixed with Arabic. The closest dialect to Italian is the Florentine one whose works such as The Divine Comedy or The Bethrothed were written and is also the base of Standard Italian. Don't mention Sardinian, that one sounds like a Foreign Language to me awk1 even though it's the closest language to Latin nowadays.

1 hour ago, Electra Heart. said:

Black people inventing math? Bitch, prove it. The earliest records are from Mesopotamia, which is not black. 

And modern university’s trace back to medieval times in Europe 

i‘m all for acknowledging inventions but please stay on the facts

Bitch, pls. Mesopotamia people are not white last time I checked. Furthermore, the essence of all math is the number 0, without the 0 math would suck a lot and would be kinda useless. Well, guess what? The zero was invented in India. Last time I checked Indian people are black.

About universities, think before coming to me with your ignorant bullshits. The Europe built its universities in the medieval age, like you said. Guess what? The Muslims built the universities before the medieval age. The Ottoman Empire was truly such an illuminated empire U_U anyway,  guess what? The Muslim in the Ottoman Empire were black people too.

Get a good book, maybe even two. You need it. So badly.

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

Well I never studied Latin but It's harder than Italian as far as I know, I only learned the basics for Romance Philology but that's it and yes due to Foreign influences (the Celts and Germanic Tribes in the North except the Normans who conquered the South as well and The Arabs and Greeks in Southern Italy) we had a mixture of different languages that made up dialects that aren't even understood by the whole population , Northen Dialects sound like French and Portuguese while Southern Dialects sound like Spanish mixed with Arabic. The closest dialect to Italian is the Florentine one whose works such as The Divine Comedy or The Bethrothed were written and is also the base of Standard Italian. Don't mention Sardinian, that one sounds like a Foreign Language to me awk1 even though it's the closest language to Latin nowadays.

Sis do you study history/anthropology? jj2 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.