mommy did her thing

Bleachoncé is a descendant of a Canadian white leader

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Broussard

Joseph Broussard en Acadia HRoe 2009.jpg

Joseph Broussard (1702–1765), also known as Beausoleil (English: Beautiful Sun), was a leader of the Acadian people in Acadia; later Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick.

Broussard's 21st-century descendants include Célestine "Tina" Knowles (née Beyincé), her two daughters Beyoncé and Solange, and also her four grandchildren Jules, Blue, Sir, and Rumi.

haha bitch Bleachoncé

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð·Ð¾Ð±Ñажение за bleach beyonce

don't forget to stream this anti-white smasha mad2

Black person from a continent that was predominantly white throughout recent history has mixed heritage from 200+ years ago? shock1

Hold my wig!

Also I am only now learning that tina1's maiden name is Beyince fall8 

Beyonce Beyince sounds like "potato, po-tah-to" in Italian or something rip4 

1 hour ago, Emperor Nick said:

No wonder you seem amazed at the concept of wide genealogy, considering these threads it seems yours is....limited 

Not a Cornish coming for someone with a limited gene pool fall8 

4 minutes ago, delete it fat said:

@The One Behind All downvoting my comment saying I am proud to be white? racismé?  jj3 

There is no reason to be proud of being white. White people have done so many atrocities towards black people. Your comment had racism vibes and that is why I downvoted it. Why you proud of your skin being white? jay1

2 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

There is no reason to be proud of being white. White people have done so many atrocities towards black people. Your comment had racism vibes and that is why I downvoted it. Why you proud of your skin being white? jay1

because I'm tired of leftists and media vilifying  white people? sia3 IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE!! 

so white people can't be proud of their skin colour, but black people can? jj3

12 minutes ago, delete it fat said:

because I'm tired of leftists and media vilifying  white people? sia3 IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE!! 

so white people can't be proud of their skin colour, but black people can? jj3

media vilification of white people? OMG that is so terrible! How many white people have died cuz of that?

Personally, in the EU I always see media vilifying black people, so your argument is local.

Btw, yes. Only black people have the right to be proud of their skin color.  jj3

13 minutes ago, The One Behind All said:

Cause that's how he was born jay1

2 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Cause that's how he was born jay1

ok but literally everyone is born with a skin. Why you got to be proud about its color? Once you say you are prod cuz it is white, you are implying that you are happy that it is not black and that is racist jj3

1 minute ago, The One Behind All said:

ok but literally everyone is born with a skin. Why you got to be proud that about its color? Once you say you are prod cuz it is white, you are implying that you are happy that it is not black and that is racist jj3

Ppl are saying the are proud to be black but no one made a big deal about it, or blamed them for something jj3

1 minute ago, Régine Filange said:

Ppl are saying the are proud to be black but no one made a big deal about it, or blamed them for something jj3

cuz black people have the right to say that. Many black people were killed by white people in the past cuz white people were too proud about their skin being white  jay1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black person from a continent that was predominantly white throughout recent history has mixed heritage from 200+ years ago? Hold my wig! Also I am only now learning that 's maiden name is

Just study history and you will realize that colonialism and slavery were caused by people who were proud of being white. In 2018 to be proud of being white is ignorant to say the least.  White people

No wonder you seem amazed at the concept of wide genealogy, considering these threads it seems yours is....limited 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.