Jump to content
mommy did her thing

Bleachoncé is a descendant of a Canadian white leader

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

No, my degree is Foreign Languages and Literature but you study History as well along with Sociology.

Well at least you are putting your talents to good use somewhere jj2 Knowledgable queen, when will @Ursula or @fabgodmotherfucker.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The One Behind All said:

Bitch, pls. Mesopotamia people are not white last time I checked. Furthermore, the essence of all math is the number 0, without the 0 math would suck a lot and would be kinda useless. Well, guess what? The zero was invented in India. Last time I checked Indian people are black.

About universities, think before coming to me with your ignorant bullshits. The Europe built its universities in the medieval age, like you said. Guess what? The Muslims built the universities before the medieval age. The Ottoman Empire was truly such an illuminated empire U_U anyway,  guess what? The Muslim in the Ottoman Empire were black people too.

Get a good book, maybe even two. You need it. So badly.

Since when were ottomans and Mesopotamians black

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 4:59 PM, The One Behind All said:

I am not the one who is proud about his skin. I mean it is like saying that you are proud of having your fingers or your hairs. I get that you cannot be proud of your Lady Gaga stan badge, but this is a new level of low imo ny6

There's nothing wrong with being proud of who you are orangu1 so are all white people are supposed to kill themselves or feel dirty/not worth living because our ancestors killed many black people? sia4   it's terrible that things like this happened and are still happening in many places but it doesn't mean that @delete it fat or any other white person (including me) should feel bad about his skin color. We did nothing wrong so we have every right to be proud of ourselves just like black people are  xtina11

Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all some ignorant fuckers in here. 

 

White and black are NOT two way streets because we live in a WHITE PATRIARCHY. Even though legally we’ve made so many strides in ensuring anti discrimination laws exists for women and minorities etc., the power balance is STILL in the hands of whites as the western world has dominated throughout history and has continued to have a pronounced presence in influencing power struggles throughout the world. 

 

All these facile arguments about “but we have black history month, why don’t we have white history month?!1!” Or “why is there black pride but no white pride?!1!”... “why is there BET but no WET?!1!” . brit5 have you no education at all? It’s because we live in a western society that normalizes the white race and the white experience - white is the default, the rest are “others,” and given how history has played out we have NO RIGHT to begin to beg for privileges for the already privileged race clap1 do you not realize that less than a century ago black people were still seen as subhuman in the US? clap1 That even today we have huge instances of SYSTEMIC racism against black and minorities? clap1 

 

You don’t erase centuries of power imbalances within a couple of years. And this is very true: When you equalize a playing field and give equal rights to the oppressed, that feels like oppression to the oppressor because they are losing power and are not longer superior in the hierarchy they established in the previously racially imbalanced society. This is why we have so much white pushback against blacks and minorities rising in the hierarchy, because it feels like they are losing power. And this is why we have morons in here arguing about “why don’t we have white pride?!1! Hypocrites!!!” mad6

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Y’all some ignorant fuckers in here. 

 

White and black are NOT two way streets because we live in a WHITE PATRIARCHY. Even though legally we’ve made so many strides in ensuring anti discrimination laws exists for women and minorities etc., the power balance is STILL in the hands of whites as the western world has dominated throughout history and has continued to have a pronounced presence in influencing power struggles throughout the world. 

 

All these facile arguments about “but we have black history month, why don’t we have white history month?!1!” Or “why is there black pride but no white pride?!1!”... “why is there BET but no WET?!1!” . brit5 have you no education at all? It’s because we live in a western society that normalizes the white race and the white experience - white is the default, the rest are “others,” and given how history has played out we have NO RIGHT to begin to beg for privileges for the already privileged race clap1 do you not realize that less than a century ago black people were still seen as subhuman in the US? clap1 That even today we have huge instances of SYSTEMIC racism against black and minorities? clap1 

 

You don’t erase centuries of power imbalances within a couple of years. And this is very true: When you equalize a playing field and give equal rights to the oppressed, that feels like oppression to the oppressor because they are losing power and are not longer superior in the hierarchy they established in the previously racially imbalanced society. This is why we have so much white pushback against blacks and minorities rising in the hierarchy, because it feels like they are losing power. And this is why we have morons in here arguing about “why don’t we have white pride?!1! Hypocrites!!!” mad6

FUCKING PREACH IT BITCH alex1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 12:01 AM, The One Behind All said:

Bitch, pls. Mesopotamia people are not white last time I checked. Furthermore, the essence of all math is the number 0, without the 0 math would suck a lot and would be kinda useless. Well, guess what? The zero was invented in India. Last time I checked Indian people are black.

About universities, think before coming to me with your ignorant bullshits. The Europe built its universities in the medieval age, like you said. Guess what? The Muslims built the universities before the medieval age. The Ottoman Empire was truly such an illuminated empire U_U anyway,  guess what? The Muslim in the Ottoman Empire were black people too.

Get a good book, maybe even two. You need it. So badly.

SO NOW TURKISH PEOPLE ARE BLACK lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mess dead2 I thought some of these replies were a joke at first. There’s nothing wrong with being proud of your ethnicity regardless of what color you are. All races have shitty people who have done disgusting things. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Y’all some ignorant fuckers in here. 

 

White and black are NOT two way streets because we live in a WHITE PATRIARCHY. Even though legally we’ve made so many strides in ensuring anti discrimination laws exists for women and minorities etc., the power balance is STILL in the hands of whites as the western world has dominated throughout history and has continued to have a pronounced presence in influencing power struggles throughout the world. 

 

All these facile arguments about “but we have black history month, why don’t we have white history month?!1!” Or “why is there black pride but no white pride?!1!”... “why is there BET but no WET?!1!” . brit5 have you no education at all? It’s because we live in a western society that normalizes the white race and the white experience - white is the default, the rest are “others,” and given how history has played out we have NO RIGHT to begin to beg for privileges for the already privileged race clap1 do you not realize that less than a century ago black people were still seen as subhuman in the US? clap1 That even today we have huge instances of SYSTEMIC racism against black and minorities? clap1 

 

You don’t erase centuries of power imbalances within a couple of years. And this is very true: When you equalize a playing field and give equal rights to the oppressed, that feels like oppression to the oppressor because they are losing power and are not longer superior in the hierarchy they established in the previously racially imbalanced society. This is why we have so much white pushback against blacks and minorities rising in the hierarchy, because it feels like they are losing power. And this is why we have morons in here arguing about “why don’t we have white pride?!1! Hypocrites!!!” mad6

Ugh not this shit again...

ew2 

These damn neo-Marxists, I swear to god.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Vesper said:

Y’all some ignorant fuckers in here. 

 

White and black are NOT two way streets because we live in a WHITE PATRIARCHY. Even though legally we’ve made so many strides in ensuring anti discrimination laws exists for women and minorities etc., the power balance is STILL in the hands of whites as the western world has dominated throughout history and has continued to have a pronounced presence in influencing power struggles throughout the world. 

 

All these facile arguments about “but we have black history month, why don’t we have white history month?!1!” Or “why is there black pride but no white pride?!1!”... “why is there BET but no WET?!1!” . brit5 have you no education at all? It’s because we live in a western society that normalizes the white race and the white experience - white is the default, the rest are “others,” and given how history has played out we have NO RIGHT to begin to beg for privileges for the already privileged race clap1 do you not realize that less than a century ago black people were still seen as subhuman in the US? clap1 That even today we have huge instances of SYSTEMIC racism against black and minorities? clap1 

 

You don’t erase centuries of power imbalances within a couple of years. And this is very true: When you equalize a playing field and give equal rights to the oppressed, that feels like oppression to the oppressor because they are losing power and are not longer superior in the hierarchy they established in the previously racially imbalanced society. This is why we have so much white pushback against blacks and minorities rising in the hierarchy, because it feels like they are losing power. And this is why we have morons in here arguing about “why don’t we have white pride?!1! Hypocrites!!!” mad6

white is seen as the deafult because white people are the largest demographic in the US dumbass

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delete it fat said:

white is seen as the deafult because white people are the largest demographic in the US dumbass

NO DUH there are more whites in the US mad4 thanks for repeating what I said in a more stupid and idiotic way, “dumbass”. 

I said white is the default, hence there’s no need for white pride or white history month or White Entertainment Televsion or White students association... yet we have morons here saying exactly that kind of thought mad4 But furthermore, in Asia and Africa and the whole world at large, where whites are not the majority population, white dominance is STILL SEEN AS DEFAULT in many ways, so your point is MOOT. brit4 

 

and you dare call me a dumbass, bitch sit your ass down. whit1 The gall. eve1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 11:13 PM, Villanelle said:

My parents are from Surrey but I relish in your shade ny1

You told me the other day your mother was from Watford jj4

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

It's still a home county ny1

 

That's it sass4 I've had it with you.

Cornwall is just a bargain Brenda Devon and the sooner they admitted it the better sass4

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black person from a continent that was predominantly white throughout recent history has mixed heritage from 200+ years ago? Hold my wig! Also I am only now learning that 's maiden name is

Just study history and you will realize that colonialism and slavery were caused by people who were proud of being white. In 2018 to be proud of being white is ignorant to say the least.  White people

No wonder you seem amazed at the concept of wide genealogy, considering these threads it seems yours is....limited 


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×