Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

The Fame Monster: Big Brother | Winner: Alejandro - Regine Filange

Just now, EvilRegal said:

Am I the only one that adores Teeth? mad5

I don't mind it as much anymore. It worked surprisingly well with the Joanne songs because it's kind of hoedown throwdown track. I really mind Speechless on this album because it sticks out like a sore thumb. This album didn't need a rock ballad. I would have preferred a synth arrangement for it.

Glad that someone agrees with me. fall3

Oh, trust me there are more that agree with us. It's just...ever since she shoved that "SINGER!!!!" persona down her fans' throats they take everything she serves them. Had she released Million Reasons back when she was still making dance music, everyone would have HATED it.

I mean they sort of hate it now anyway because she tried so hard to make it happen and didn't care about promoting anything else. lol3 

34 minutes ago, Ursula said:

Oh thank God I'm not playing. lol3 Literally the same fucking bullshit as in the Kesha section. Get your shit together, people. This game is NOT about petty ass winning.

That is exactly what this game is about. You were the one that said "this is not a megarate" kylie2

34 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Am I the only one that adores Teeth? mad5

I love it cry7 

Monster is so weak I completely forgot about it! lol3 

I still remember how LMs on GagaDaily and ATRL fought over what should be the fourth single. DITD was clearly the better song. Poor Mongster.

Just now, Ursula said:

I still remember how LMs on GagaDaily and ATRL fought over what should be the fourth single. DITD was clearly the better song. Poor Mongster.

I wanted So Happy I Could Slay to be the final single. I've always imagined the video being shot in a medieval castle, with her being dressed as a countess, staring in a vanity and touching herself in the night. The color effects on the video are black, purple, lavender, pink... cry7 Too bad it's just my imagination. fall3

I wanted So Happy I Could Slay to be the final single. I've always imagined the video being shot in a medieval castle, with her being dressed as a countess, staring in a vanity and touching herself in the night. The color effects on the video are black, purple, lavender, pink... cry7 Too bad it's just my imagination. fall3

This album should have been a visual album right from the start tbh.

Just now, Ursula said:

This album should have been a visual album right from the start tbh.

Ikr. Just imagine the videos for Dance in the Dark, Teeth (I would've loved a vampire inspired video)... fall3 Born This Way should've been a visual album too. (Electric Chapel, Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover... they all deserved their own video.) fall3

6 minutes ago, Ursula said:

Monster is so weak I completely forgot about it! lol3 

Monster would've obviously been the 4th single lmao lol3 

DITD is great but flopped in all countries where it got released lol3 

3 minutes ago, fab said:

Monster would've obviously been the 4th single lmao lol3 

DITD is great but flopped in all countries where it got released lol3 

Because she didn't promote it and it didn't have a music video. lol3 Had she released a mv it would've been a hit for sure. 

2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Because she didn't promote it and it didn't have a music video. lol3 Had she released a mv it would've been a hit for sure. 

possible but the same would've been true for Monster (even more so) 

Monster peaked higher in the UK than DITD, even though it was never a single (while DITD was) 

ROUND 2

OK ladies, I've finally made up my mind and I've decided to nominate:

516YcD1BTsL._SS500.jpg (@Ghostface) vs. a1f6bada-a6ce-4414-bbbd-fb1962580ef8_1024.jpg (@Habits)

Vote for the song you want to evict.

Spoiler

1. Bad Romance @Ghostface
2. Alejandro @Régine Filange
3. Monster @fab
4. Speechless @Habits
5. Dance in the Dark @EvilRegal
6. Telephone @Freaky Prince

8. Teeth @Dan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply