Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mercury.co.uk

SOPHIE confirms Gaga collaboration

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

OMFG END ME SKCKSMAOCKXKANWNRDO fall9 

Are you for real? lol3 Getting hyped over some dated-EDM producer (we all know how that turned out in 2013; for both the music and the GP)? lol3

10 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Are you for real? lol3 Getting hyped over some dated-EDM producer (we all know how that turned out in 2013; for both the music and the GP)? lol3

You mean the woman who put out a critically acclaimed electronic album this year that deals with her transition?

Spoiler

EDIT: don't try to be cute and downvote, when you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

8 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Sis do u even know who Sophie is dead1

2 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Sis do u even know who Sophie is dead1

Yes, I've heard some of her songs and they all were electronic noises. dead1 I don't get all of you losing your shit over her. For the first time ever I hope that Gaga scraps this. dead1 

Just now, EvilRegal said:

Yes, I've heard some of her songs and they all were electronic noises. dead1 I don't get all of you losing your shit over her. For the first time ever I hope that Gaga scraps this. dead1 

Imagine being this wrong omg good that I can’t relate

1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

Taste is subjective, no one's holding it against you but who are you to tell people what they should enjoy?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.