Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Elusive

Big Brother: In The Zone|Winner: Everytime (Imperfect)

17 minutes ago, Imperfect said:

Because less players are playing and Breathe On Me had more votes

But only 4 people including me voted. There were 4 other people still in the game that didn't vote (+ the HoH). 

Breathe on me needed 5/8 votes to be out. Or 5/9 votes if the HoH is the deciding vote.

??

3 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

But only 4 people including me voted. There were 4 other people still in the game that didn't vote (+ the HoH). 

Breathe on me needed 5/8 votes to be out. Or 5/9 votes if the HoH is the deciding vote.

??

Well, we've moved on now

I've hosted games with my actual enemies signing up to play. I've treated them with no bias whatsoever and they can all be my witness.mp3 of that. If any of them pointed out that I eliminated them by mistake of my own let's just say I would just apologize and fix it rather than basically tell them to deal with it.

Anyways. Bye. xtina15

3 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I've hosted games with my actual enemies signing up to play. I've treated them with no bias whatsoever and they can all be my witness.mp3 of that. If any of them pointed out that I eliminated them by mistake of my own let's just say I would just apologize and fix it rather than basically tell them to deal with it.

Anyways. Bye. xtina15

I don't know how to fix it! I'm so emotional right now and I'm sick of losing all my friends on here. I didn't mean to affend you or anyone. Please forgive me cry5

2 hours ago, Imperfect said:

I don't know how to fix it! I'm so emotional right now and I'm sick of losing all my friends on here. I didn't mean to affend you or anyone. Please forgive me cry5

Just continue the BOM vs Everytim round and pretend the new one didnt exist

Just now, P.E.T.E.R. said:

No u were unfairly eliminated

1 minute ago, P.E.T.E.R. said:

Just continue the BOM vs Everytim round and pretend the new one didnt exist

I don't care. I quit the game. 

1. Early Mornin' - Imperfect

2. Brave New Girl - PETER

3. Brave New Girl - Ursula

4. Brave New Girl - Regine

• Replies 224
  • Created