Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Starbucks to stop using plastic straws globally by 2020

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Graduated my uni few years ago as one of the best students of the year but thanks ny9 hopefully one day you will be able to say the same thing

Graduated uni too in the top percentage of students but continue thinking you know me or that you’re special rav2 

Booksmarts can’t teach common sense in the end it seems rav2 

9 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Graduated uni too in the top percentage of students but continue thinking you know me or that you’re special rav2 

Booksmarts can’t teach common sense in the end it seems rav2 

The irony of all of this applying to you lmao I’m screeching 

28 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

The irony of all of this applying to you lmao I’m screeching 

The irony of your brain dead ass responses fall4 

Just go back to your ingenious “that’s too long i can’t read but shitty coffee k thx bye” comments because that suits your mental capacity best rav2 

16 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

The irony of your brain dead ass responses fall4 

Just go back to your ingenious “that’s too long i can’t read but shitty coffee k thx bye” comments because that suits your mental capacity best rav2 

I’m adjusting my responses to the IQ of a person I’m having a conversation withrih3 

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Gonna be buying a steel straw for my frappuccinos then moo1 

I love that paper straws cause they're so much better for the environment but I cannot stand the way they taste/feel when you use them dead2 

I had a paper straw the other night in this mojito I was drinking and it started to disintegrate before I was done rip2 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.