Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

LocalRiah embarrasses herself onstage AGAIN

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

And u said shes fixing her image, well...

I said she is trying to improve by doing more concerts. She is free to do that if she wants. Her legacy is already set in stone. She will go down in history as one of the all time greatest voices in music. You can't erase her entire career and achievements.

2 hours ago, light741 said:

I have a few words for you. And this is just one example. "Bitch I'm Madonna".

why you so pissed anyway, as you said, "worry about your fave" lol3 

and BIM is a bop like it or not oprah14 

11 minutes ago, Jose said:

why you so pissed anyway, as you said, "worry about your fave" lol3 

and BIM is a bop like it or not oprah14 

Not as pissed as madonna stans as usual.

Am i the one making threads like this for other artists?. No. aretha1

Beautiful Scars outsold. rav2

1 minute ago, light741 said:

Not as pissed as madonna stans as usual.

Am i the one making threads like this for other artists?. No. aretha1

I guess at the moment no one has brought madonna to the thread, only you jj2 that's how pissed you are, and just like there are Madonna's threads on BG, there are Mariah's, just accept it, she was one of the best vocalists back in the 90 and probably 00, but she's got soooo lazy and she seems to only care about All I Want For Christmas Is You on december lol3 I mean at least I give her credit for... trying? but she would never reach the level of re invention that madonna has, and being carried by guys on her concerts isn't improving, sorry

4 minutes ago, Jose said:

I guess at the moment no one has brought madonna to the thread, only you jj2 that's how pissed you are, and just like there are Madonna's threads on BG, there are Mariah's, just accept it, she was one of the best vocalists back in the 90 and probably 00, but she's got soooo lazy and she seems to only care about All I Want For Christmas Is You on december lol3 I mean at least I give her credit for... trying? but she would never reach the level of re invention that madonna has, and being carried by guys on her concerts isn't improving, sorry

Of course. Since Madonna fans are as usual the majority of Mariah's trolls and make threads like this. Where they all reunite like bees around honey. aretha1

I have nothing to accept. Because i never claimed she is as good as she used to.

I am not the one making this type of threads. Why can't i defend my fav?. Is that a crime?. You all do with your own favs. 

It is you Madonna fans who always have the need to discuss Mariah. Like yes Madonna is the best selling female and the queen of POP. Alright. But Mariah is a legend too with a great career behind her back.

Of course. Since Madonna fans are as usual the majority of Mariah's trolls and make threads like this. Where they all reunite like bees around honey. aretha1

I have nothing to accept. I am not the one making this type of threads. Why can't i defend my fav?. Is that a crime?. You all do with your own favs. 

It is you Madonna fans who always have the need to discuss Mariah?. Like yes Madonna is the best selling female and the queen of POP. Alright. But Mariah is a legend too with a great career behind her back.

Ok but no one is saying she's not lol3 we can talk about all the #1 and grammys and whatever you want they achieved in the past, but we're talking about THIS moment lol3 I know Mariah has (or had? I don't remember) the song with most weeks at #1 but we're not talking about it, we're talking about how lazy she's got and that's a fact, you can defend her and whatever you want but... compare her performances to Madonna's oprah14 or even if you don't want to bring her to the thread, compare her own performances of 10 years ago to the recents 

sorry my english is kinda bad sia2 

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

Ok but no one is saying she's not lol3 we can talk about all the #1 and grammys and whatever you want they achieved in the past, but we're talking about THIS moment lol3 I know Mariah has (or had? I don't remember) the song with most weeks at #1 but we're not talking about it, we're talking about how lazy she's got and that's a fact, you can defend her and whatever you want but... compare her performances to Madonna's oprah14 or even if you don't want to bring her to the thread, compare her own performances of 10 years ago to the recents 

sorry my english is kinda bad sia2 

Yes they are. The madonna stans such as jjang and ursula are. 

Who compared her performances to Madonna's?. I didn't. I talked about vocals. Because any Madonna fan trying to come for anybody's vocals is beyond ridiculous.

Yes they are. The madonna stans such as jjang and ursula are. 

Who compared her performances to Madonna's?. I didn't. I talked about vocals. Because any Madonna fan trying to come for anybody's vocals is beyond ridiculous.

Why? is Madonna the worst singer ever or what? what did I miss lol3 just because Mariah HAD good vocals and was recognized for that doesn't mean she keeps it, just like Britney (my fav tbh) stoppend dancing the way she did oprah14 as i've been saying she's got lazy, probably doesn't take care about voice? and just lipsyncs lol3 but if you think we can't come for her vocals... ok, werk lol3 

The show is like 96% live and that's the song she most lips so I don't know why people are overreacting. She's been slaying for 28 years even with vocal nodules and has nothing left to prove.coffee1

7 minutes ago, Jose said:

Why? is Madonna the worst singer ever or what? what did I miss lol3 just because Mariah HAD good vocals and was recognized for that doesn't mean she keeps it, just like Britney (my fav tbh) stoppend dancing the way she did oprah14 as i've been saying she's got lazy, probably doesn't take care about voice? and just lipsyncs lol3 but if you think we can't come for her vocals... ok, werk lol3 

Yes Mariah does keep her status as a singing legend no matter what. Just like you won't try to take it away from Whitney and other singing legends that had a vocal decline.

Oh you can come for her vocals. But as a madonna stan is ridiculous because Madonna is not a good singer. Mariah can still sing circles around her.

It is like me trying to drag Madonna's dance skills. When she can still dance circles around Mariah.

8 minutes ago, light741 said:

Yes Mariah does keep her status as a singing legend no matter what. Just like you won't try to take it away from Whitney and other singing legends that had a vocal decline.

Oh you can come for her vocals. But as a madonna stan is ridiculous because Madonna is not a good singer. Mariah can still sing circles around her.

It is like me trying to drag Madonna's dance skills. When she can still dance circles around Mariah.

but i'm not saying she's not a legend...

well you know what? nevermind, it doesn't make sense to discuss with someone who is attached to the past when it's about what's happening now lol3 

11 minutes ago, Jose said:

but i'm not saying she's not a legend...

well you know what? nevermind, it doesn't make sense to discuss with someone who is attached to the past when it's about what's happening now lol3 

Do you know why this thread was made?. Because the user who made it was already bashing Mariah in other threads, saying she is not a vocal legend. And bashing her vocals. Not from this date of vegas 2018. But from the past years, even when she actually had many good vocal moments in 2013,2014, 2015. So no. It is not about just now. Because many madonna fans actually try to re write history and act as if Mariah is a basic act that has no impact and will be forgotten. lol3

6 minutes ago, light741 said:

Do you know why this thread was made?. Because the user who made it was already bashing Mariah in other threads, saying she is not a vocal legend. And bashing her vocals. Not from this date of vegas 2018. But from the past years, even when she actually had many good vocal moments in 2013,2014, 2015. So no. It is not about just now. Because many madonna fans actually try to re write history and act as if Mariah is a basic act that has no impact and will be forgotten. lol3

But I'm not the user who made this thread lol3 

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

But I'm not the user who made this thread lol3 

That wasn't the point. The point is many madonna stans do try to act like they can erase Mariah's entire career and achievements. And say she is not a singing legend.

That wasn't the point. The point is many madonna stans do try to act like they can erase Mariah's entire career and achievements. And say she is not a singing legend.

and that's what i'm doing? because i'm talking to you and i have never said it oprah14 if you're gonna discuss with me is about things that i've said, and i've never said that

24 minutes ago, Jose said:

and that's what i'm doing? because i'm talking to you and i have never said it oprah14 if you're gonna discuss with me is about things that i've said, and i've never said that

You said that i'm stuck in the past. Yet the madonna stans are the ones making Mariah threads. And they want to drag her entire career. So yes i will continue to defend Mariah from them.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.