Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

LocalRiah embarrasses herself onstage AGAIN

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Her voice sounds weak and fragile, she's as red as a lobster trying to hit those notes while straining

Straining?. Oh yeah. Because notes like that C5 at 2:43 from ABMB in Vegas for example doesn't have great resonance. Oh wait, it does. 

giphy.webp

22 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Someone's mad 'cause my fave actually entertains on stage while yours just strains failed notes over and over again and nearly never hits the notes she's required to hit, all of her Hero performances are 70% lipped how embarrassing for a supposed vocal legend

Lol, your fave can't even sing. That's where it ends unfortunately ayumi1

Just now, Jjang said:

Yet still she has the power to draw an all time record breaking audience of 131.100 in one show 'cause she's an amazing performer. eve1 Call me when Mariah sells out theaters.

My fav still has the power to make you and other fans of Madonna dedicate threads to her and a good portion of your posts to her. Singing legend indeed. aretha1

Just now, Jjang said:

She's lipping that part smh, just like she lips 2:26-2:28 

No she is not. And we can also talk about her resonance at that Jaz Club performance where she was improvising.

giphy.webp

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Yet still she has the power to draw an all time record breaking audience of 131.100 in one show 'cause she's an amazing performer. eve1 Call me when Mariah sells out theaters.

6 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Lol, your fave can't even sing. That's where it ends unfortunately ayumi1

8 minutes ago, light741 said:

Straining?. Oh yeah. Because notes like that C5 at 2:43 from ABMB in Vegas for example doesn't have great resonance. Oh wait, it does. 

giphy.webp

You don’t know what you’re talking about lmao

1 minute ago, light741 said:

No she is not. And we can also talk about her resonance at that Jaz Club performance where she was improvising.

giphy.webp

She is. lmfao1 @Ursula He's denying facts again

That improvising performance is terrifyingly boring and horrible, no personality whatsoever in her vocals, any local Jazz singer would have embarrassed her with his/her improvisations

2 minutes ago, light741 said:

giphy.webp

Do you even know what resonance is? laughcry1 

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

You don’t know what you’re talking about lmao

Don't confuse me with yourself. 

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She is. lmfao1 @Ursula He's denying facts again

That improvising performance is terrifyingly boring and horrible, no personality whatsoever in her vocals, any local Jazz singer would have embarrassed her with his/her improvisations

She is not. 

Boring?. No personality?. All subjective. Poor you. Getting more desperate people @HninSi  @Sylk

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She is, she lip syncs the same parts every concert.

No she is not. She lipsynch the F5 belt. That is not the note i am talkig about.

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

kii at him bringing a decade old performance as a current evidence of her singing though

kii at you making this claim years ago as well. You said she couldn't sing in 2014. Debunked again darling. 

7 minutes ago, light741 said:

No she is not. She lipsynch the F5 belt. That is not the note i am talkig about.

kii at you making this claim years ago as well. You said she couldn't sing in 2014. Debunked again darling. 

She also lipped the other part that night. 

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

For him sounding resonate in one note out of 1000 = a resonate singer 

And for you if you strain. That means you are never capable of singing without strain. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL. 

And please if you want to try it. At least try to hide the hypocrisy. Because i know all the straining queens many of you stan for. We love double standards. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.