Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

LocalRiah embarrasses herself onstage AGAIN

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

lmfao1 sorry but you take my place in that part

Obviously you had nothing to offer to the conversation.

Should i complain about you quoting me the way you did when i quoted you in another thread?.

4 minutes ago, light741 said:

Obviously you had nothing to offer to the conversation.

Should i complain about you quoting me the way you did when i quoted you in another thread?.

I don’t give a fuck what you’re going to do lol lmfao1 

It was just a little digression to prove that you’re absolutely fucking clueless lmfao1 and dumb

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I don’t give a fuck what you’re going to do lol lmfao1 

It was just a little digression to prove that you’re absolutely fucking clueless lmfao1 and dumb

Ditto.

2 hours ago, light741 said:

Not all the time.

So you agree that xtina can't sing either, using your logic "strain"=can't sing?.

Christina made that straining her trademark, though. She built her entire vocal aesthetic around that style and everyone agrees that she sounds good but unhealthy, the combination of her tone + that straining sound she produces just works for the human ear, what can you do. Mariah, on the other hand, was placed on a higher pedesteal due to the mere fact that she's technhically superior, which she no longer is, straining over notes that once sounded flawless is not a good look and doesn't sound well within the context of her songs. Christina sounds powerful, Mariah sounds fargile.

And if you want to narrow it down to the absolute core of it, yes, both of them are overrated washed up divas vocally speaking lol. 

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Christina made that straining her trademark, though. She built her entire vocal aesthetic around that style and everyone agrees that she sounds good but unhealthy, the combination of her tone + that straining sound she produces just works for the human ear, what can you do. Mariah, on the other hand, was placed on a higher pedesteal due to the mere fact that she's technhically superior, which she no longer is, straining over notes that once sounded flawless is not a good look and doesn't sound well within the context of her songs. Christina sounds powerful, Mariah sounds fargile.

And if you want to narrow it down to the absolute core of it, yes, both of them are overrated washed up divas vocally speaking lol. 

Everybody agrees?. Not true. And if you think Mariah's straining bad but not xtina's. That is very strange to me.

From a technical point of view Mariah still doesn't have the same amount of mistakes that xtina. After all xtina strains more often than her. Despite the fact of being 10 years younger and not singing with nodules for 33 years.

xtina doesn't sound powerful. Straining and shouting is not power. 

So both can't sing?. I don't agree, but at least you are trying to play more fair now.

58 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

@light741 your sense of humour and perspective is about as on point as Moo's recent vocals

I'm going to give you a like. Just to show you that i'm working on my sense of humor. And that i don't believe in going through somebody's post history to downvote all their posts.

All my love to you darling. Now go to bop to Honey from Vocal Legend Mariah who can still sing.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, light741 said:

I'm going to give you a like. Just to show you that i'm working on my sense of humor. And that i don't believe in going through somebody's post history to downvote all their posts.

All my love to you darling. Now go to bop to Honey from Vocal Legend Mariah who can still sing.

giphy.gif

You've shown more progression in that one post than Moo in her entire career yas2

And if by "entire history" you mean "this one Moo thread", well - would I find you anywhere else? jj2 

3 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

You've shown more progression in that one post than Moo in her entire career yas2

And if by "entire history" you mean "this one Moo thread", well - would I find you anywhere else? jj2 

You always find me darling. We have a connection.

Seems like we are.

And no matter where. We always find each other. You can count on me.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

You always find me darling. We have a connection.

Seems like we are.

And no matter where. We always find each other. You can count on me.

It's clear that We Belong Together.mp3 jj2 

20 hours ago, Violet said:

It's always the Madonna fans with these threads even tho Madonna has been embarrassing herself for years dead1

nothing more embarrassing than being a brain dead vegetable with no human rights and with your dad in charge of your life at almost 40 :( poor embarrassing mess!

Just now, imahunter said:

nothing more embarrassing than being a brain dead vegetable with no human rights and with your dad in charge of your life at almost 40 :( poor embarrassing mess!

true coffee1 but I was talking about mariah and madonna 

18 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Tacky and wrong, just like our blossoming friendship cry7 

There is no such thing as tacky and wrong darling. Only people that are misunderstood. But if we stay together and pray. Everything will be ok.

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Mariah stays average live, even Katy Perry can outsing these days

I don't think so. But hey katy is nice. She needs to give us more unplugged moments.

Let's bop to this gem.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.