Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Liberation out of BB200 in its third week

1 minute ago, Philip said:

He just wrote this about Xtina stans 

"They COME for literally everyone and then they claim ''they don't care about sales'' when their fave eats shit. They have always endless line of excuses for X but they have the highest standards when it comes to other girls. And this time people don't even talk about X flopping tbh, I think it is time to pull the plug on her life support." and is literally doing the same with Beyonce lmfao2

what a fucking hypocrite lmfao1 

Sis, we should be understanding. He needs to occupy his time between flop and flop since his fave won't even do a McDonald's Parking Lot World Tour.

We're just on another league with our faves doing tours WW.

ny6

5 minutes ago, Philip said:

He just wrote this about Xtina stans 

"They COME for literally everyone and then they claim ''they don't care about sales'' when their fave eats shit. They have always endless line of excuses for X but they have the highest standards when it comes to other girls. And this time people don't even talk about X flopping tbh, I think it is time to pull the plug on her life support." and is literally doing the same with Beyonce lmfao2

what a fucking hypocrite lmfao1 

Any insight on why your fave VANISHED on the charts worldwide? :)

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

Any insight on why your fave VANISHED on the charts worldwide? :)

stupid eve1

every poster from every stan base posts threads like this, even your hypocritical ass eve1

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

stupid eve1

every poster from every stan base posts threads like this, even your hypocritical ass eve1

I BARELY come for sales, the reason I am making fun of Beyonic and Oinka is that they set themselves up for that. One of them is literally a scammer (and so called the greatest entertainer ever) and one of them calls herself the queen of rap. I literally made ONE thread about Beyonce's shitfest album (it was before the numbers were out), yours was about its chart performance :)

So no, I don't force my standards on everyone else and line up thousand excuses for my faves  like you do :)

8 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I BARELY come for sales,

7 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Quick reminder, Xtina is also nowhere to be seen on Kworb, ARIA or UK Charts.

oprah14 

stay being a lying hypocrite sis ny12 

Beyoncé did flop hard with this album, though so her stans better not get brave in here! She flopped with a collaboration album with one of the most awarded and legendary rappers ever. lj1 XTina on the other hand flopped with an album that had no potential hit singles on it after being absent for like what? 5...6 years?

21 minutes ago, Philip said:

oprah14 

stay being a lying hypocrite sis ny12 

2q1yxqu.jpg 3466haq.jpg

Oh, so actually only ONE OF US were too busy forcing high standards on other girls in the middle of their faves era  :)

And it wasn't me sis :)

4 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

2q1yxqu.jpg 3466haq.jpg

Oh, so actually only ONE OF US were too busy forcing high standards on other girls in the middle of their faves era  :)

And it wasn't me sis :)

The scream I just let out lmfao2

the effort lmfao2

the fail lmfao2 

screaming lmfao2 

Just now, Philip said:

The scream I just let out lmfao2

the effort lmfao2

the fail lmfao2 

screaming lmfao2 

Anything meaningful to add to the discussion? :) Or are we supposed to be distracted by the old Philip shenanigans? :)

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Anything meaningful to add to the discussion? :) Or are we supposed to be distracted by the old Philip shenanigans? :)

Your hypocritical and pathetic attempts are not cute sweetie.

Literally every person who uses BG has posted about other faves while their faves were either slaying or flopping, including you. 

Just because your sad self hasn't made a thread doesn't mean that you haven't been in every thread bashing Xtina, Beyonce or whoever while Kylie was flopping with Golden.

Me making a thread about Cardi (who is a rapper, not a pop singer), or me making a thread about Ariana (retaliation to Ariana stans after Xtina flopped) is nothing new or unusual in BG, but an attempt was there eve1

It's sad  yet predictable that it's been 7 years and your hatred towards Xtina hasn't decreased a little bit, I guess not everyone matures and not everyone stops being so pressed over female artists and takes stan wars serious, literally cringe-worthy. Even I, a BG queen stopped taking stan wars seriously shrug1 at least you're trying to mask it by making up false shit about Xtina stans, and only singling them out in the sea of stans that are doing the same things as Xtina fans.

Seven (or more) years of consistent hatred towards an artist you've never met? Geez, even Agu stopped being THAT pressed over Britney lmfao2 

bye now.

1 hour ago, Philip said:

Your hypocritical and pathetic attempts are not cute sweetie.

Literally every person who uses BG has posted about other faves while their faves were either slaying or flopping, including you. 

Just because your sad self hasn't made a thread doesn't mean that you haven't been in every thread bashing Xtina, Beyonce or whoever while Kylie was flopping with Golden.

Me making a thread about Cardi (who is a rapper, not a pop singer), or me making a thread about Ariana (retaliation to Ariana stans after Xtina flopped) is nothing new or unusual in BG, but an attempt was there eve1

It's sad  yet predictable that it's been 7 years and your hatred towards Xtina hasn't decreased a little bit, I guess not everyone matures and not everyone stops being so pressed over female artists and takes stan wars serious, literally cringe-worthy. Even I, a BG queen stopped taking stan wars seriously shrug1 at least you're trying to mask it by making up false shit about Xtina stans, and only singling them out in the sea of stans that are doing the same things as Xtina fans.

Seven (or more) years of consistent hatred towards an artist you've never met? Geez, even Agu stopped being THAT pressed over Britney lmfao2 

bye now.

Let’s not go that far now sis lol2 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.