Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Liberation out of BB200 in its third week

6 hours ago, Ursula said:

Beyoncé did flop hard with this album, though so her stans better not get brave in here! She flopped with a collaboration album with one of the most awarded and legendary rappers ever. lj1 XTina on the other hand flopped with an album that had no potential hit singles on it after being absent for like what? 5...6 years?

too bad beyonce's flop would still be considered a commercial SMASH by xtina and liberation's standards kylie2 #6 debut, out after 3 weeks, no singles charting on the hot 100. rebel heart teas?

8 hours ago, Ursula said:

You act surprised.

That’s what you’re saying now but I recall you thinking that she could do better than Britney before Liberation came out so you definitely had higher standards even for her so don’t act unsurprised now. lol3 

Xtina flopping hard is already a standard for her.  No one is surprised. Hell, everyone wae shocked she was not doing Tinashe numbers for the first week.

Beyonce, on the other hand, is performing way below her standards.  She is flopping harder than anyone else because her standards were very high.

Xtina does not give a shit anymore.  She extended her promo efforts for 6 more hours and then called it a wrap.

A true legend, when has your faves took that nosedive in just three weeks? Only a true legend can pull that off.

This is such a kii though. ny4

10 hours ago, Ursula said:

Beyoncé did flop hard with this album, though so her stans better not get brave in here! She flopped with a collaboration album with one of the most awarded and legendary rappers ever. lj1 XTina on the other hand flopped with an album that had no potential hit singles on it after being absent for like what? 5...6 years?

Comebacks are usually albums that perform better.

Beyoncé flopped with an album announced at a concert with no promotion. Xtina released 2 singles with very different features (Hip Hop & Pop), promoted on TV, and still managed to sell less than Bey and Jay and dropped from #6 to #98 in a week. Was Beyoncé's album a success? Of course not, but it's far from a flop considering she didn't promote it and it's still sitting on the TOP 10.

sass5

7 minutes ago, Manel said:

Comebacks are usually albums that perform better.

Beyoncé flopped with an album announced at a concert with no promotion. Xtina released 2 singles with very different features (Hip Hop & Pop), promoted on TV, and still managed to sell less than Bey and Jay and dropped from #6 to #98 in a week. Was Beyoncé's album a success? Of course not, but it's far from a flop considering she didn't promote it and it's still sitting on the TOP 10.

sass5

But I thought her "surprise release" shtick always worked before? Was LEMONADE announced? Or Self-Titled? No.

XTina has literally been off the radar since 2012. No tours, two flop albums, barely any TV performances except for The Voice and only releasing features or promo singles.

Beyoncé's album is an underperformance and IT IS a flop becuase it's a collaboration by two of the biggest selling artists of their respective genre. lol3  

Shall we talk about the faked streams? Without those, her album would have debuted even lower probably. lol3 Her tour is also not doing that well and I'm absolutely not surprised they are giving tickets away for free.

14 minutes ago, Ursula said:

But I thought her "surprise release" shtick always worked before? Was LEMONADE announced? Or Self-Titled? No.

XTina has literally been off the radar since 2012. No tours, two flop albums, barely any TV performances except for The Voice and only releasing features or promo singles.

Beyoncé's album is an underperformance and IT IS a flop becuase it's a collaboration by two of the biggest selling artists of their respective genre. lol3  

Shall we talk about the faked streams? Without those, her album would have debuted even lower probably. lol3 Her tour is also not doing that well and I'm absolutely not surprised they are giving tickets away for free.

We've already said that the surprise release is tired. Literally every single fan of hers has said it. Self-titled worked because it was her comeback after giving birth to Blue and Lemonade had an HBO exclusive and was fed by the elevator controversy. And the page that reported those alleged fake streams also called Jay-Z a crack-dealer on the same article, so I guess they were kinda bias. They also didn't get to prove the things they were saying.

Yes I admit that their tour isn't doing as great as her sold out Formation World Tour, but the truth is: her fans (and even her stans) aren't here for Jay. When she literally does a collab with him with every single album, the uniqueness isn't there.

lol3

14 hours ago, Philip said:

Your hypocritical and pathetic attempts are not cute sweetie.

Literally every person who uses BG has posted about other faves while their faves were either slaying or flopping, including you. 

Just because your sad self hasn't made a thread doesn't mean that you haven't been in every thread bashing Xtina, Beyonce or whoever while Kylie was flopping with Golden.

Me making a thread about Cardi (who is a rapper, not a pop singer), or me making a thread about Ariana (retaliation to Ariana stans after Xtina flopped) is nothing new or unusual in BG, but an attempt was there eve1

It's sad  yet predictable that it's been 7 years and your hatred towards Xtina hasn't decreased a little bit, I guess not everyone matures and not everyone stops being so pressed over female artists and takes stan wars serious, literally cringe-worthy. Even I, a BG queen stopped taking stan wars seriously shrug1 at least you're trying to mask it by making up false shit about Xtina stans, and only singling them out in the sea of stans that are doing the same things as Xtina fans.

Seven (or more) years of consistent hatred towards an artist you've never met? Geez, even Agu stopped being THAT pressed over Britney lmfao2 

bye now.

Desperation and lying isn't a cute look sis, even on you :):)

Would you like to add anything on why Liberation is a major flop as you are already heavily involved in recent BG threads or nah? :)

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Desperation and lying isn't a cute look sis, even on you :):)

Would you like to add anything on why Liberation is a major flop as you are already heavily involved in recent BG threads or nah? :)

I’ve seen Philip trash Liberation/Xtina many times on this forum. He’s really not as bad as you’d think. Most X stans I don’t mind, it’s mainly Agu that gives them all a bad name for me. dead2 

31 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I’ve seen Philip trash Liberation/Xtina many times on this forum. He’s really not as bad as you’d think. Most X stans I don’t mind, it’s mainly Agu that gives them all a bad name for me. dead2 

Um Pisslip is actually an old friend of mine, can we just two old trolls get our kiis for a moment coffee1

5 hours ago, Ursula said:

Did anyone think that gimmick wouldn't wear off?

Is anyone really shocked?orangu1  I'm her stan but I'm not surprised and I saw it coming because there was no promotion after the album dropped&she had no hit singles this era sia4 did anyone expect her to slay charts? jj3  I mean u could've expected that if she had promoted the album but since she's been giving no fucks xtina14

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.