Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Drake

Dr. Luke's career will 'never recover' following Kesha's sex assault allegations, court papers claim

23 minutes ago, Holly said:

There's a difference between government and the court of public opinion, hun. Just because the government hasn't slapped him with a charge doesn't mean everyone else needs to be compelled to work with him. People can still make personal choices, and people's careers are defined by personal, private choices.

I can choose to not hang out with a guy my friend says raped her, regardless of whether it went through the legal system. 

That's life. Sometimes it's not fair. 

he's a notorious troll sis dead2 dont really take anything he says seriously.

on topic, good lmfao2 

7 minutes ago, Merryem said:

he's a notorious troll sis dead2 dont really take anything he says seriously.

on topic, good lmfao2 

My bad, ain't been around enough to figure out who's real and who's a troll dead2 

28 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

That’s his own fault and Kesha wasn’t the only one that said he was a disgusting person. Several others have had negative experiences with him too.

And Kim Petras needs to ditch him or her career will be over too before it even starts. I like her but people aren’t going to buy her music if he’s involved.

Btw do ppl know she’s transgender? Not that it matters but it’s intersting cos pop music hasn’t had many transgenders. rav2

46 minutes ago, Holly said:

My bad, ain't been around enough to figure out who's real and who's a troll dead2 

I actually like that u argued your opinion. Everybody deserves a chance to be educated and the opportunity to change their views. That being said @attitude is known to say what riles people up so who knows what he truly believes.

6 hours ago, Queen Lizzy said:

it sucks too because he's super talented 

Absolutely, but he did also steal so many things from other artists and blatantly rip off music time after time. 

8 hours ago, attitude said:

They'll never be able to prove the allegations one way or another so it should be assumed that he's innocent. He shouldn't have to lose his livelihood over things that haven't been legally proven. 

I guess we can also add "rape apologist" to the long list of negative associations linked to your username. lol3 

9 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Btw do ppl know she’s transgender? Not that it matters but it’s intersting cos pop music hasn’t had many transgenders. rav2

I didn’t know at first. I’m happy for her but she has shit taste in producers jj2

3 minutes ago, Okan said:

17,5K likes demi1 

And growing fast, two viral Kesha tweets in two days oprah14 

52 minutes ago, Okan said:

Ugh, Kesha her power of unrecoverable damage oprah14 

You should retweet it on FOTPKesha yas2 

I was trying to not be shady wendy3 

but fuck him its Dr Luke oprah14 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members