Jump to content

Rep Tour Boxscores | $11.5M (KY, Ohio) | $80.1M (11 shows)

Recommended Posts

Taylor    175,468

Eq86ZWI.jpg

 

2 new dates were reported for the reputation Stadium Tour (Louisville, KY and Columbus, Ohio). The total gross is now $80.1M from 11 reported shows. Still waiting on those 6 European dates to be reported! sia3

 

Louisville, Kentucky  |  June 30th  |  52,138/52,138 (100%)  |  $4,928,219

Columbus, Ohio  |  July 7th  |  62,897/62,897 (100%)  |  $6,606,529

 

boxscore.JPG

(I would link the boxscores page but it’s not showing up for me, I guess there’s an issue for some people lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor    175,468
3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

outgrossed the other girls with 11 shows HER POWER

Yes tea and the real boxscores are probably more like $120M since there’s 6 more unreported European dates! That is, unless they flopped — not surprised if they did oprah14 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sylk    137,544
14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yes tea and the real boxscores are probably more like $120M since there’s 6 more unreported European dates! That is, unless they flopped — not surprised if they did oprah14 

who cares even if they did the losses would be next to nothing considering she's snatching date after date in the US !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor    175,468
8 minutes ago, Sylk said:

who cares even if they did the losses would be next to nothing considering she's snatching date after date in the US !

Tea and Australia, NZ, Japan and many other places in Asia and Oceania if she got up off her lazy ass and actually went there where there’s clearly demand! nat1 

But wbk she’s local because Europe doesn’t claim her ny3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sylk    137,544
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Tea and Australia, NZ, Japan and many other places in Asia and Oceania if she got up off her lazy ass and actually went there where there’s clearly demand! nat1 

But wbk she’s local because Europe doesn’t claim her ny3 

Has she annoyed additional dates yet or will she ??

 

local? LWYMMD was #1 in Croatia but go off ig !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor    175,468
Just now, Sylk said:

Has she annoyed additional dates yet or will she ??

 

local? LWYMMD was #1 in Croatia but go off ig !

No, I’m pretty sure they confirmed that the only 2 dates in Asia will be Tokyo Dome 

In other words; she’s a dumbass, considering she could milk Asia and do quite a few dates in China (Shanghai, Shenzhen) and also Singapore, etc but I’m used to it

Mv2P2gJ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sylk    137,544
6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

No, I’m pretty sure they confirmed that the only 2 dates in Asia will be Tokyo Dome 

In other words; she’s a dumbass, considering she could milk Asia and do quite a few dates in China (Shanghai, Shenzhen) and also Singapore, etc but I’m used to it

Mv2P2gJ.gif

Mariah is the only artist to sell out Tokyo Dome multiple times btw and fastest as well ! kiss emoji 

Maybe she will announce it, they always announce more dates later on to create more hype and promotion !!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor    175,468
1 hour ago, Sylk said:

Mariah is the only artist to sell out Tokyo Dome multiple times btw and fastest as well ! kiss emoji 

Maybe she will announce it, they always announce more dates later on to create more hype and promotion !!

 

Is she when Taylor sold out multiple shows there in 2015 💋

yes we hope but she’s lazy someone has to cancel her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghostface    2,516

giveup1

Taylor, buy me, I will not cost all of your tour gross from these 11 shows. happy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×