Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mommy did her thing

Make America black again...?

dead1you did not just say people should ne thankful for slavery and then proceed to generalize the entire African continent as “villages”. Have you seen some of their super modern cities?

3 minutes ago, Little Ms. Hated said:

dead1you did not just say people should ne thankful for slavery and then proceed to generalize the entire African continent as “villages”. Have you seen some of their super modern cities?

yeah in countries like South Africa and Namibia 

most African-Americans are descendants of people from West Africa - countries like Ghana, Sierra Leone, Guinea and let's not act like those are heaven compared to the US

Tribes from South America were black (not as dark-skinned as people from Africa, but black) and they're native.

So in reality the only ones who can't claim any type of ownership of the land are white.

sass5

Just now, Manel said:

Tribes from South America were black (not as dark-skinned as people from Africa, but black) and they're native.

So in reality the only ones who can't claim any type of ownership of the land are white.

sass5

no, they are Amerindian. They might look dark skinned but they are not related to African-Americans jj2 and I am talking about North America, not South America.. reading is fundamental!

1 minute ago, delete it fat said:

no, they are Amerindian. They might look dark skinned but they are not related to African-Americans jj2 and I am talking about North America, not South America.. reading is fundamental!

Do you think tribes didn't travel from the South to the North? Are you really that dumb? Also it is known that Africans had presence in America way before Columbus and then the slave trade.

Just say you're racist and go.

wendy4

3 minutes ago, Manel said:

Right to claim land ownership is transferred through conquests. Being there first doesn't mean much. 

2 minutes ago, Manel said:

Do you think tribes didn't travel from the South to the North? Are you really that dumb? Also it is known that Africans had presence in America way before Columbus and then the slave trade.

wendy4

all native peope from North and South America came through Russia via the Bering strait, then Alaska and evetually they spread out throughout both continents wendy4

it's funny how you're quick to pull off the 'you are racist' card when in reality I presented facts and didn't say anything racist jj2 I do agree that AAs most certainly don't have it easy in the US but I'm just tired of their victim mindset.. 

7 minutes ago, Manel said:

wendy4

where? wendy4 at least provide some information?

15 minutes ago, Manel said:

sass5

It’s because South America and Africa were creating a continent millions of years ago sass5 If you match east side of SA to the west side of Africa they match like a puzzle pieces sass5 

i'm downvoting because your opinion is trash and this thread is trash sis ny1  

"black Americans should be thankful for slavery" rivals some of the dumbest things i've read on this forum lol3  

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

It’s because South America and Africa were creating a continent millions of years ago sass5 If you match east side of SA to the west side of Africa they match like a puzzle pieces sass5 

this is true but Pangaea existed during the paleozoic and mesozoic eras oprah3 people didn't exist back then

Just now, delete it fat said:

this is true but Pangaea existed during the paleozoic and mesozoic eras oprah3 people didn't exist back then

I know. First people showed up when continents looked more or less like they do now but is that a coincidence that both people from SA and Africa are dark skinned? sass5