Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Forbes: Kylie Jenner worth 900m dollars

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

and is she not? oprah14 

Her make up line is making her a billionaire real soon, but you tried oprah14 

sis I really like Kylie but the girl is not self made lol3  

her success is based on being born into a powerful, extremely well-known and rich family lol3   

10 minutes ago, fab said:

sis I really like Kylie but the girl is not self made lol3  

her success is based on being born into a powerful, extremely well-known and rich family lol3   

who else is worth 900m in that family? oprah14 

20 minutes ago, Philip said:

and is she not? oprah14

well, we all learned who she is by a show oprah14

and i love how America drags the Kardashians when they are making them rich, what a country! ny4

Her Company is probably worth $900 Million if she were to sell it to say Estée Lauder but her personal net worth is no doubt a fraction of that. rav3

5 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Dead2 at anyone believing that she as a person is worth 900m. Maybe the cosmetics company but her as a person-nope

4 minutes ago, ajp said:

Her Company is probably worth $900 Million if she were to sell it to say Estée Lauder but her personal net worth is no doubt a fraction of that. rav3

Well, Forbes wrote this:

"Jenner runs one of the hottest makeup companies ever. Kylie Cosmetics launched two years ago with a $29 "lip kit" consisting of a matching set of lipstick and lip liner, and has sold more than $630 million worth of makeup since, including an estimated $330 million in 2017. Even using a conservative multiple, and applying our standard 20% discount, Forbes values her company, which has since added other cosmetics like eye shadow and concealer, at nearly $800 million. Jenner owns 100% of it.

Add to that the millions she's earned from TV programs and endorsing products like Puma shoes and PacSun clothing, and $60 million in estimated after-tax dividends she's taken from her company, and she's conservatively worth $900 million, which along with her age makes her the youngest person on the fourth annual ranking of America's Richest Self-Made Women."

oprah14 

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Well, Forbes wrote this:

"Jenner runs one of the hottest makeup companies ever. Kylie Cosmetics launched two years ago with a $29 "lip kit" consisting of a matching set of lipstick and lip liner, and has sold more than $630 million worth of makeup since, including an estimated $330 million in 2017. Even using a conservative multiple, and applying our standard 20% discount, Forbes values her company, which has since added other cosmetics like eye shadow and concealer, at nearly $800 million. Jenner owns 100% of it.

Add to that the millions she's earned from TV programs and endorsing products like Puma shoes and PacSun clothing, and $60 million in estimated after-tax dividends she's taken from her company, and she's conservatively worth $900 million, which along with her age makes her the youngest person on the fourth annual ranking of America's Richest Self-Made Women."

oprah14 

Thank you Sir Philip. Again, her company is valued at $900 million. If she were to sell it and get the entire proceeds, then yes she is rich. rav3 

The easiest way to make money is with money. rih2

What I can’t stand though, is the way she talks about herself. “Starting a company on my own...” like bitch please you are not a small struggling start up that’s looking for investors working 70 hour + weeks, you are a celebrity born into money with a shit ton of support and probably a full time team that manages everything and then asks for your opinion and final approval once the product is ready. Like do you even know what goes into lipstick? mad4 Do you even know what it means to not have funding for an idea and struggling to get by when “starting a company on your own”? mad4 I have so many friends trying to make their startups work, but unfortunately they weren’t born into wealth where you can instantly hire a full team to help make your idea happen.

the obliviousness and lack of humility is the most astounding part of this. But I guess you don’t need to be self aware if you’re rich and famous brit12 

2 minutes ago, ajp said:

Thank you Sir Philip. Again, her company is valued at $900 million. If she were to sell it and get the entire proceeds, then yes she is rich. rav3 

Exactly, she's worth 900m dollars oprah14 

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The easiest way to make money is with money. rih2

What I can’t stand though, is the way she talks about herself. “Starting a company on my own...” like bitch please you are not a small struggling start up that’s looking for investors working 70 hour + weeks, you are a celebrity born into money with a shit ton of support and probably a full time team that manages everything and then asks for your opinion and final approval once the product is ready. Like do you even know what goes into lipstick? mad4 Do you even know what it means to not have funding for an idea and struggling to get by when “starting a company on your own”? mad4 I have so many friends trying to make their startups work, but unfortunately they weren’t born into wealth where you can instantly hire a full team to help make your idea happen.

the obliviousness and lack of humility is the most astounding part of this. But I guess you don’t need to be self aware if you’re rich and famous brit12 

Why did you have to be on point this much? clap3

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Exactly, she's worth 900m dollars oprah14 

Not really - Only Current Business Market Valuation. 

If she stopped making makeup today, and sold zero units going forward, she's only worth what she has in her personal bank account which is $60+ Million. 

rav3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.