Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Your least favorite album from your fave(s)?

Since we usually make threads about our favorite albums from our fave(s), I thought it would be really refreshing to make a thread like this one instead.

Here are mine:

• Lady Gaga: Joanne (I only listen to A-YO and John Wayne nowadays tbh mad2)
  • Madonna: Like a Prayer (this album is tied with Like a Virgin for being my least fave ones but LAV has Dress You Up and Material Girl yas1)
  • Christina Aguilera: Lotus
  • Janet Jackson: 20 Y.O. (the only good song on this album is So Excited and the others are mad9)
  • Katy Perry: One of the Boys (I only use Hot n Cold, I Kissed a Girl, Thinking of You, Waking Up in Vegas and Lost)
  • Gwen Stefani: The Sweet Escape (L.A.M.B. wannabe mad9)
  • Kesha: Rainbow (it seems like I'm not very fond of pop stars going country (Johanna tease sia2))

What are yours? sia1

oh dearbrit8

-Britney Jean( I think I don't need to explain + messy bops, which I love them so) xtina2 

-Like A Virgin (It's like Britney's BOMT, too much filler songs without sense, but it has ICONIC LAV and Material Girl yas2)

-I'll say Honeymoon, because it's good for sleep (moo1), but it's still good album, just not fav

-Adele haven't got a bad or least fav album, maybe 19, but it's still good as others! sass4

-Amy Winehouse (same as Adele)

-The Best Damn Thing aka Mainsteamed Electronic Trash For Young Girls Also GirlFriend YAY. Jk, I still love this album as guilty pleasure with her screams and autotune voice. Also, remix with Lil' Mama  and Hot BOPS! yas1 

-Cheeck To Cheek tbh dead2 

- Kesha(same as Adele)

Also, I'd add that I hate Xtina's Lotus, Beyonce's B'Day (even it bops demi1) and P!nk's Can't Take Me Home(It's just not good as others)

8 minutes ago, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:

-Cheek To Cheek tbh dead2 

Cheek to Cheek is a great jazz album. lol3 Nature Boy, Anything Goes, It Don't Mean a Thing, Lush Life, I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Cheek to Cheek... lol3 She should be ashamed for this album being better than Joanne. lol3

Just now, EvilRegal said:

Cheek to Cheek is a great jazz album. lol3 Nature Boy, Anything Goes, It Don't Mean a Thing, Lush Life, I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Cheek to Cheek... lol3 She should be ashamed for this album being better than Joanne. lol3

At first it really impressed me, but later I was fed up by this and went to her BTW's era jj2 

Jane Jackson Discipline is trash

Ricky Martin Almas del Silencio, I barely listen to it

Lady Gaga ARTPOP, I can't stand the super dated EDM sounds that aged like milk

Beyonce Dangerously In Love, full of fillers

Madonna American Life, meh

Britney: I don't like Oops so much jj2 

Tinashe: Joyride, It hasn't grown on me and probably will never, has it bops tho, but nothing compared to nightride yas1 

Madonna: Self titled 

Ariana: Yours Truly

Natalia Kills: Perfectionist

1. My Everything - Ariana Grande
  2. Femme Fatale - Britney Spears
  3. Catarsis - Belinda
  4. Vices & Virtues - Panic! At The Disco
  5. Magia - Maluma
  6. Battle Born - The Killers
  7. Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay
  8. Shakira. - Shakira
  • Replies 79