Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Your least favorite album from your fave(s)?

Britney - Britney Jean (do i even need to explain)

Madonna - Bedtime Stories (there literally are bedtime stories ny4)

Gaga - Cheek to Cheek 

Kesha - er none

Beyonce - Lemonade

Rihanna - Talk That Talk ig

Nicki Minaj- The Pinkprint, i dont think i even used it

Christina - Back to Basics

Madonna - Rebel Heart

Rihanna - Music of the Sun

Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek (if that doesn't count, then it's Joanne)

Beyoncé - Everything is Love (if that doesn't count, then it's Dangerously in Love)

Britney Spears - Britney

Christina Aguilera - Christina Aguilera

Katy Perry - One of the Boys

Ellie Goulding - none

Jon Bellion - none

Björk - Volta

Michael Jackson - Invincible

Leona Lewis - I Am

Tori Amos - Strange Little Girls

Kesha - none

Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift

Lana Del Rey - none

Kylie Minogue - Enjoy Yourself

Nicki Minaj - none

Miley Cyrus - Breakout

Marina & the Diamonds - none

Florence + the Machine - none

Lykke Li - none

etc.

lol2

Ariana - Yours Truly

Lady Gaga - Joanne

Kesha - Rainbow.. I still love it though brit2 

Selena Gomez - Kiss & Tell ew1 (Naturally and The Way I Loved You Are good though)

Britney Spears - Oops!

Katy Perry - One of the Boys

Camila Cabello - Reflection ny1 

Charli XCX - Sucker even though I loved it.

Demi Lovato - anything before Unbroken

Michael Jackson - Xscape ew1 bc Timbaland is dated AF and ruined most of the songs except for Chicago 

Shawn Mendes - Illuminate brit2 

Panic! At the Disco - Pray For The Wicked tina1 

5 Seconds of Summer - Self titled oprah2 

Charlie Puth - Nine Track Mind I guess

Miley Cyrus - Breakout

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday nicki1

Rihanna - A Girl Like Me bc I forget everything about that era fall1 

• Britney: Oops I did it again or Bomt they're too bubble gum pop
  • Eminem: Marshall Mathers LP 2 or Revival I prefer his Pre-Recovery Albums
  • Nicki: I love all the albums tbh
  • Michael Jackson: I love all his albums too

OK everyone get ready for a bunch of albums you've never heard of from artists even more unfamiliar to you jj2 

ABBA: Waterloo. The only song I really use on there now is Dance (While The Music Still Goes On) which is one of their top 10 best songs alex1

BANKS: Both of her albums are packed with filler, but let me say Goddess because it's longer

Florence: since I haven't heard High As Nope yet, it's HBHBHB - but I'm sure HAN will snatch it seeing as it's apparently even more lacklustre than HBx3

Kate Bush: 50 Words For Snow or Director's Cut. We need new bops not concepts or rehashes

Lana Del Rey: Paradise. Yes bitches I'm counting that as separate. Beyond Ride, G&M and Bel Air, it's all forgettable

Lykke Li: so sad, so sexy. I'm not here for her new direction and at least INL has a competitor for biggest disappointment

Marina & The Diamonds: Electra Heart. It was cute at the time but it now sounds outdated. Primadonna, Lies and Sex Yeah still slap, though

Stevie Nicks: Street Angel tina1 I barely remember it exists. Greta is cute, mind you

The Pierces: Either of their first albums. Well, I can't get hold of their 2nd, and I recently bought their 1st and was underwhelmed

Lorde: Melodrama. It seemed great at the time but now I barely listen to it

Norah Jones: any of her jazz stuff. I'm only here for LBH and The Fall

Rihanna- A Girl Like Me 

Shakira- Shakira. (Self Titled) 

Madonna- American Life mad5 

Mariah - I guess the Christmas albums since I don’t really care for Christmas music moo6 

Madonna - MDN/A (That’s the only acceptable answer. Rushed, uninspired...she was barely involved in the making of this album. It has a few gems, yes but the rest can be considered the worst songs she has ever dared to record. Unfortunately the majority of songs falls under the latter category.)

Lana Del Rey - Honeypoop (The only acceptable answer as well. A fucking tragic collection of nothing but fillers. Every song on this album is absolutely forgettable and a non-factor in her discography.)

Rihanna - Unapologetic (Aside from her first two, this truly is her worst.)

Beyoncé - I Am...Sasha Fierce (This album is fucking awful. Too A/C for my taste and just beysic.)

Michael Jackson - Invincible (I mean...I like it but the song selection for this album is snoozey. It should have been shorter and definitely needed more or better uptempo songs.)

Janet Jackson - 20 Y.O. (WOW just WOW. You really feel like this bitch recorded Damita Jo, 20YO & Discipline in one fucking take. This album really got the worst songs she‘s ever recorded. Not a single standout. It’s all just fucking boring or uninspired.)

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Yes. Jolene may be boring and uninspired but at least it was somewhat cohesive and felt like she actually had some musical input in the creation of those songs. This album is basically the same as MDN/A a collection of covers...songs rewritten for Gaga which were already recorded by other artists. The result is an absolute mess and probably Gaga at her most embarrassing and try-hard. The attempt was to create an album that was artistic but radio-friendly at the same time. The result was neither of the two.)

30 minutes ago, Ursula said:

Madonna - MDN/A (That’s the only acceptable answer. Rushed, uninspired...she was barely involved in the making of this album. It has a few gems, yes but the rest can be considered the worst songs she has ever dared to record. Unfortunately the majority of songs falls under the latter category.)

Lana Del Rey - Honeypoop (The only acceptable answer as well. A fucking tragic collection of nothing but fillers. Every song on this album is absolutely forgettable and a non-factor in her discography.)

Rihanna - Unapologetic (Aside from her first two, this truly is her worst.)

Beyoncé - I Am...Sasha Fierce (This album is fucking awful. Too A/C for my taste and just beysic.)

Michael Jackson - Invincible (I mean...I like it but the song selection for this album is snoozey. It should have been shorter and definitely needed more or better uptempo songs.)

Janet Jackson - 20 Y.O. (WOW just WOW. You really feel like this bitch recorded Damita Jo, 20YO & Discipline in one fucking take. This album really got the worst songs she‘s ever recorded. Not a single standout. It’s all just fucking boring or uninspired.)

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Yes. Jolene may be boring and uninspired but at least it was somewhat cohesive and felt like she actually had some musical input in the creation of those songs. This album is basically the same as MDN/A a collection of covers...songs rewritten for Gaga which were already recorded by other artists. The result is an absolute mess and probably Gaga at her most embarrassing and try-hard. The attempt was to create an album that was artistic but radio-friendly at the same time. The result was neither of the two.)

lol3lol3lol3lol3

I remember every song and most Lana stans too! ny1 

Also, High By The Beach, Art Deco, Freak, Music To Watch Boys To and God Knows I Tried in my top-15 of her discography! ny1

How bout dat, cash me ousside meg1 

1 hour ago, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:

lol3lol3lol3lol3

I remember every song and most Lana stans too! ny1 

Also, High By The Beach, Art Deco, Freak, Music To Watch Boys To and God Knows I Tried in my top-15 of her discography! ny1

How bout dat, cash me ousside meg1 

Bish, I will definitely cash you ousside for having these two atrocities in your top 15. lol3 

2 minutes ago, Ursula said:

Bish, I will definitely cash you ousside for having these two atrocities in your top 15. lol3 

Your taste in Lana's music is atrocious meg1 

Yeah, there. I said it! meg1 

Also, those songs are bops! You're just snoozy and sleepyhead meg1 

7 minutes ago, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:

Your taste in Lana's music is atrocious meg1 

Yeah, there. I said it! meg1 

Also, those songs are bops! You're just snoozy and sleepyhead meg1 

God Knows I Tried is not a bop and High By the Beach is her worst song lyrically and production-wise. lana1 

I don't like her extremely slow songs either. That's why I hate the entirety of Honeysnooze which is literally her worst album in every aspect.

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Poor 'everyone', they're missing out a lot fall9

Missing out? On what? John Wayne? lol3 

I'd rather listen to the song that inspired John Wayne and the two other good songs from Jolene:

2 minutes ago, Ursula said:

God Knows I Tried is not a bop and High By the Beach is her worst song lyrically and production-wise. lana1 

I don't like her extremely slow songs either. That's why I hate the entirety of Honeysnooze which is literally her worst album in every aspect.

Just admit that you hate slow songs meg1 

Also, how dare you? It's great at both meg1 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.