Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Kerli finished the album

Dear Kerli fans,

We would like to update you with some exciting news regarding the status of the album. All of the songs for the album have now been written and recorded. Production on all songs has been in progress for the past several months and we are now in the final stages of the project being completed.

Thank you for your continued patience.

With Love. 
Team KERLI

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/kerli/updates

Everyone else can retire lol3 AOTY is coming fall9

Watch it be 9 songs with a tracklist like this, though jj4 

1. Feral Hearts
2. Blossom
3. (new song)
4. Spirit Animal
5. Diamond Hard
6. (new song)
7. Racing Time
8. Sound of Walking Away
9. Journey Through The Elven Kingdom

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

1. Feral Hearts
2. Blossom
3. (new song)
4. Spirit Animal
5. Diamond Hard
6. (new song)
7. Racing Time
8. Sound of Walking Away

Biitch... don't jinx it jj4 

Sound Of... will be included? lol3

On 7/11/2018 at 3:17 PM, Americunt said:

1. Feral Hearts
2. Blossom
3. (new song)
4. Spirit Animal
5. Diamond Hard
6. (new song)
7. Racing Time
8. Sound of Walking Away

If she puts her two previous singles on there, and does not give us completely new stuff, I might just flip out.

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

What two singles? tay8

Feral Hearts, Blossom and Diamond Hard MUST be on the album tay8

As bonus tracks maybe. At this point, I want all-new material. I'm not a fan of singles that have stood alone for two years on an album possibly coming out this year or next. That, to me, feels like a rip-off.

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

As bonus tracks maybe. At this point, I want all-new material. I'm not a fan of singles that have stood alone for two years on an album possibly coming out this year or next. That, to me, feels like a rip-off.

They are all magical sis, you are projecting 0 taste now tay8

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

They are all magical sis, you are projecting 0 taste now tay8

Did I say they weren't magical? No. I love "Feral Hearts" and really like "Blossom", but I want all-new for this album. Songs that've sat in my iTunes for two years as an EP / single are not what I want for an album. It'd be the same for any artist releasing.

3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Did I say they weren't magical? No. I love "Feral Hearts" and really like "Blossom", but I want all-new for this album. Songs that've sat in my iTunes for two years as an EP / single are not what I want for an album. It'd be the same for any artist releasing.

I get what you're saying, but if we get another 10 songs that are as good as those, I'm perfectly fine with them staying tay8

She said that just the finishing touches of the album are left, but that was like one-two months ago. She kept promising the album was coming this year but I think it is coming early 2019 to be honest. Almost at November and still no single or release date. Still, I'm quite confident about the album. She is ridiculously talented and I expect this being her best one yet. She better serve that, she took ages.

If you want more info on the album, her wikia about it has lots of info. It's going to be quite dark and obscure, by her own words.

55 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Butterfly Cry, Creepshow and I Want Nothing >>>>

In a way I've always thought she shined more doing pop-rock music than what's she is doing now. Her new stuff is pretty much her essence too, but the Utopia songs, except Zero Gravity and a few more, it didn't feel like her.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.