Divine

2018 FOTP Fave Rate

O37ffxt.gif

Welcome to the 2018 Fave Rate on Flop of the Pops! I am your wonderful host, Divine!

Due to the success of last years fave rate, we decided to keep it going this year and see where the faves stand among the users on this site compared to a year ago. A lot has happened since last years fave rate so it'll be a fun time to see the difference in rankings!

So how does one participate? Well let's get into it!

How To Participate

For the first round, you need to send me the names of no less than FIVE faves. You can send more than five if you want but we need to get at least five to ensure variety. Also, just because you think your fave won't be chosen doesn't mean you shouldn't send them in. We got quite a few surprise faves make an appearance in last years rate so if you send them in, they stand a better chance to move on to round two!

For the second round, I will reveal the final 20 faves. You must then PM me your rankings from those 20 faves. You will rank your main fave at number one and your least fave at number twenty. Pretty simple.

After the voting period ends, we will then begin revealing the results of this years rate and see who the top twenty faves on FOTP are, in order!

Dates

July 11 - Round one voting begins

July 18 - Round one voting closes

July 20 - Top twenty revealed and round two voting begins

July 27 - Round two voting closes

July 29 - Final results show!

Let's get it started laid ease!

2coklyv.jpg

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I mean no one stans the flops I stan, should I still go with them or choose some more "mainstream" ones? moo1

send them anyway

Also, just because you think your fave won't be chosen doesn't mean you shouldn't send them in. We got quite a few surprise faves

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I mean no one stans the flops I stan, should I still go with them or choose some more "mainstream" ones? moo1

Send them in! jj2 

Spoiler

Brooke Candy won't make it but the attempt will be cute!

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Um I stan Brooke and Jaira. So yeah there's u and one more at least. Get those bubbling under positions gorls! lol3

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

What it says in my signature is exactly what I'm going to do. sass1 

I'm rooting for everybody black and Ariana Grande. 

Always knew u were a racist. [/delete it fat]

lol3

1 hour ago, fab said:

don't miss the following pop gurls on your lists cry3  

Gaga

Taylor

Beyonce

Florence

Nicki Minaj

Sia

Ariana

Adele

Lana 

Lorde

Mariah 

Rihanna

Katy Perry 

ny1 

Did these really need promo tho? Lbr this is what everyone will vote for anyways. Yawn.