Divine

2018 FOTP Fave Rate

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

Oh wait I miscounted alkdjhfg NOW there's only three ladies left! The next one to enter the top 20 is...

Reveal hidden contents

Rihanna

We stan a multi-talented queen!

V3sYPu8.gif

Guess who's a dumb bitch? ME! Turns out I miscounted as per usual and I got rid of the #1 bubbling under girl thinking we had 20 but we only had 19! So with that, here's our next fave!

Spoiler

Charli XCX

One more fave left (omg I am so sorry aksjhg)

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

the STRESS from the girls! "I have to laugh!" A direct quote from our next fave which is...

Reveal hidden contents

Lady Gaga

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, etc.

V3sYPu8.gifV3sYPu8.gifV3sYPu8.gifV3sYPu8.gifV3sYPu8.gif

Just now, Divine said:

Guess who's a dumb bitch? ME! Turns out I miscounted as per usual and I got rid of the #1 bubbling under girl thinking we had 20 but we only had 19! So with that, here's our next fave!

Reveal hidden contents

Charli XCX

One more fave left (omg I am so sorry aksjhg)

wat1wat1wat1wat1 

Fucking how?

She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it, She got it

V3sYPu8.gifV3sYPu8.gifV3sYPu8.gifV3sYPu8.gif