Jump to content

Ariana Grande thanks Madonna on IG for unknown reason

Recommended Posts

Jose    3,255
48 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i read that she uses it when she posts about new music interesting1

that's true fall9 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would rather had collab than sample, but we know ariana is super stan so props to her either way oprah14

also guys if this is a collab we might ger 2 Madonna tracks in a month as long there is Madonna collab on Nicki album too interesting1

and what if they did a 3way interesting1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nocturn    6,021
1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i would rather had collab than sample, but we know ariana is super stan so props to her either way oprah14

also guys if this is a collab we might ger 2 Madonna tracks in a month as long there is Madonna collab on Nicki album too interesting1

and what if they did a 3way interesting1

Didn't Miley say that her new song will feature Madonna too?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nocturn    6,021

Remember this post?  Tomorrow is a new moon of cancer. 

Maybe  Madonna might appear  in Ariana's new video dressed like a bride of amazement. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nocturn said:

Didn't Miley say that her new song will feature Madonna too?  

she also said it in 2014 so she doesnt have great credibility on ha side ny5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ParentalAdvisory    6,309
14 hours ago, Nocturn said:

Remember this post?  Tomorrow is a new moon of cancer. 

Maybe  Madonna might appear  in Ariana's new video dressed like a bride of amazement. 

 

 

fall9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×