Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

We're STOLEN: Blatant THEFT from Kylie theRogue

16 hours ago, light741 said:

Kylie is making her a favor. She is a pure heart and wants to help the girl get more exposure.   giphy.gif

Exposure... but no credit eve1 

I suppose this song wouldn't have got Foxes much in the way of royalties anyway lol3 

16 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

they are not even remotely similar, but i guess now at least 5 people heard about that fox thing oprah14 get that promo gurl

I get that you stan Bjork but I didn't expect you to actually be deaf oprah14 

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Literally never seen a monster comparing Gaga's music to Madonna's pre-HC music orangu1

How have you not heard of the Born This Way vs Express Yourself scandal? lol3 

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

My points still stands

godmotherfucker.png

Your point is bullshit cause I’ve confronted you with numerous receipts (in the form of thread links) that prove you wrong.

BG is full of Madonna vs. Gaga threads. oprah14 All you gotta do is use the search function.

Just now, Ursula said:

Your point is bullshit cause I’ve confronted you with numerous receipts (in the form of thread links) that prove you wrong.

BG is full of Madonna vs. Gaga threads. oprah14 All you gotta do is use the search function.

How is it bullshit? lmfao2 TF/M era is easily on the same level as LAV/TB era lmfao2

1 minute ago, Ursula said:

BG is full of Madonna vs. Gaga threads. oprah14 All you gotta do is check your post history.

Fixed. godmotherfucker.png

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

How is it bullshit? lmfao2 TF/M era is easily on the same level as LAV/TB era lmfao2

I thought you meant the point that “I’ve never see a monster compare Madonna’s pre-HC music with Gaga’s music”. 

Who cares about their peaks? um2 

2 minutes ago, Ursula said:

I thought you meant the point that “I’ve never see a monster compare Madonna’s pre-HC music with Gaga’s music”. 

Who cares about their peaks? um2 

1. Well, they're delusional. It's impossible to compare 35 years to 10 years.

15 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

1. Well, they're delusional. It's impossible to compare 35 years to 10 years.

Before Jolene happened they were positive her career was gonna go for at least 40 years and acted as if the new album was gonna be successful. lol3 

Just now, Ursula said:

Before Jolene happened they were positive her career was gonna go for at least 40 years and acted as if the new album was gonna be successful. lol3 

I mean, I'm pretty sure she will still be making music after 40 years, so... technically her career will last that much lol3

On 7/12/2018 at 1:52 PM, Modern Woman said:

Exposure... but no credit eve1 

I suppose this song wouldn't have got Foxes much in the way of royalties anyway lol3 

I'm sure Kylie meant no harm. 

Rose_TheGoldenGirls.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.