Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

We're STOLEN: Blatant THEFT from Kylie theRogue

So apparently Golden is Kylie's new single (godmotherfucker.png) and there must have been a charity segment on Radio 2 today as it actually got its first spin.

Now we know that Tealeaf Minogue isn't the most inventive of performers, with minimal-to-moderate vocal talent and a desperation to chase the cuntry trend because she saw other veteran popstars such as Lady Gags and Justin Timber.mp3lake try it and get hits almost as petite as Minge herself. However, I never thought she'd sink to the depths of her American chart positions by stealing a melody from the intro of this bop by underrated pop goddessque Foxes:

Stay stolen, flop bish godmotherfucker.png

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Get some taste lol3

cry7 

cry7 Her 2nd album was a major let-down but Body Talk is still THAT bop.

Talking To Ghosts oprah2  oprah2oprah1 

10 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I am not gonna lie the OP is the best read I have seen in a long time. Like seriously step your game up, hoes.

Kylie is inspiring even her reads ugh her mind

Tbh I threw everything I could at this thread fall2 

Does anyone actually agree though - this is a major rip-off? tina1 

1 hour ago, Modern Woman said:

So apparently Golden is Kylie's new single (godmotherfucker.png) and there must have been a charity segment on Radio 2 today as it actually got its first spin.

Now we know that Tealeaf Minogue isn't the most inventive of performers, with minimal-to-moderate vocal talent and a desperation to chase the cuntry trend because she saw other veteran popstars such as Lady Gags and Justin Timber.mp3lake try it and get hits almost as petite as Minge herself. However, I never thought she'd sink to the depths of her American chart positions by stealing a melody from the intro of this bop by underrated pop goddessque Foxes:

Stay stolen, flop bish godmotherfucker.png

Kylie is making her a favor. She is a pure heart and wants to help the girl get more exposure.   giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

they are not even remotely similar, but i guess now at least 5 people heard about that fox thing oprah14 get that promo gurl

Good joke oprah14 Foxes > Kylie

12 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

If someone comes in here saying "who?" about Foxes, I'll SUE

godmotherfucker.png

I love her one song with the word "night" in it. Back in 2013/2014. That's all I know of her, her other songs didn't impress me much at the time. rav2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.