Is Perfect Illusion one of Gaga's best songs?

is PI a discography highlight and a top 10 gaga track?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. is PI a discography highlight and a top 10 gaga track?

• yes, absolutely. the key change, impeccable production, fast pacing, and VOCALS....she did that!
    • no, im stuck in 2009 and still think paparazzi is the be all end all of gaga songs

Merryem    5,864

is this criminally underrated, supremely quality bop one of the best in gaga's discography? the BRIDGE, the key change...everything just WORKS cry7 let's all stream her best lead single and appreciate this genius collaboration. 

Hylia    78,419

I think it’s pretty underrated, but definitely not one of her best songs rip3 

Merryem    5,864

remember when this teaser was posted on her website and nair was bankrupt overnight? cry7 

Freaky Prince    27,761
6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I think it’s pretty underrated, but definitely not one of her best songs rip3 

This rip2 

Maybe if the chorus was written a little better.

However, the instrumental IS one of her best fall9 

Lachlan    17,306

I like it but the entirety of 1:00-to the end of the song is literally the same thing repeated over and over and over and over and over. dead2

Merryem    5,864
12 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I like it but the entirety of 1:00-to the end of the song is literally the same thing repeated over and over and over and over and over. dead2

the simplicity of it is what makes it so good oprah12 it's such a wild, go off the rails track oprah12 like the last minute of marry the night was made into a full song oprah12 

Lachlan    17,306
3 minutes ago, Merryem said:

the simplicity of it is what makes it so good oprah12 it's such a wild, go off the rails track oprah12 like the last minute of marry the night was made into a full song oprah12 

Except Marry the Night had a gorgeous two verses and bridge before it popped off. oprah12

Shane    742

Absolutely one of her best. I wish she would go down the rock-ier side more often. 

SWINΞ    8,459

Lets be completely honest, it’s a great song but it is not her best oprah14

attitude    764

I don't think it fit on Joanne. The album was really all over the place. Are you country? Are you experimental? Are you rock? Joanne's head was spinning in her grave. 

Taylor    175,986

I don't like it still jj3 

It's one of those tracks that I feel had potential, but it wasn't fully utilized. I think anyone who knows me is aware I am just not a fan of Joanne altogether, but I would still rank PI at the bottom lol. A lot of people praise the vocals and production as they seemingly fit together, which I agree they do, but I don't really enjoy it. I will admit I like it better now than I did when it was new.

At the end of the day I totally understand why people love the track, just as I see why others don't. To each their own xtina11 

Debitto    663

I still go hard when PI comes in shuffle.xtina10

Joanne in general was underrated. I think the concept and a few of the songs is what dragged it down... and her only ever promoting Million Reasons.gaga8

Dan    12,902

Is this even a question? oprah14

Of course it is oprah14 

It bopped then, it bops now, it'll bop forever oprah14