Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

Is Perfect Illusion one of Gaga's best songs?

is PI a discography highlight and a top 10 gaga track?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. is PI a discography highlight and a top 10 gaga track?

• yes, absolutely. the key change, impeccable production, fast pacing, and VOCALS....she did that!
    • no, im stuck in 2009 and still think paparazzi is the be all end all of gaga songs

is this criminally underrated, supremely quality bop one of the best in gaga's discography? the BRIDGE, the key change...everything just WORKS cry7 let's all stream her best lead single and appreciate this genius collaboration. 

12 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I like it but the entirety of 1:00-to the end of the song is literally the same thing repeated over and over and over and over and over. dead2

the simplicity of it is what makes it so good oprah12 it's such a wild, go off the rails track oprah12 like the last minute of marry the night was made into a full song oprah12 

3 minutes ago, Merryem said:

the simplicity of it is what makes it so good oprah12 it's such a wild, go off the rails track oprah12 like the last minute of marry the night was made into a full song oprah12 

Except Marry the Night had a gorgeous two verses and bridge before it popped off. oprah12

I don't like it still jj3 

It's one of those tracks that I feel had potential, but it wasn't fully utilized. I think anyone who knows me is aware I am just not a fan of Joanne altogether, but I would still rank PI at the bottom lol. A lot of people praise the vocals and production as they seemingly fit together, which I agree they do, but I don't really enjoy it. I will admit I like it better now than I did when it was new.

At the end of the day I totally understand why people love the track, just as I see why others don't. To each their own xtina11 

I still go hard when PI comes in shuffle.xtina10

Joanne in general was underrated. I think the concept and a few of the songs is what dragged it down... and her only ever promoting Million Reasons.gaga8

Is this even a question? oprah14

Of course it is oprah14 

It bopped then, it bops now, it'll bop forever oprah14 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.