Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha cries during Praying and the audience takes over

4 hours ago, LuranusLur said:

I hope she is happy not sad! She should not be sad we love her 

People said she cried because people held up Rainbow letters in the front reading “Thank You” so I think it’s happy tears!

18 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Emotionalsha  cry0

I made an exception because I don't want to see any of her live recently because next monday it's been 5 years since my last show and still no signs of european dates dead2

You're from Europe too? rih1

Tbh I don't think she will ever tour Europe again. She is not successful at all in Europe, so there probably isn't enough demand. She has never toured in my country (Germany) ONCE in her whole career, but almost all of our neighbor countries instead at the Warrior Tour (even fucking Luxembourg scream2).

39 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Tbh I don't think she will ever tour Europe again. She is not successful at all in Europe, so there probably isn't enough demand. She has never toured in my country (Germany) ONCE in her whole career, but almost all of our neighbor countries instead at the Warrior Tour (even fucking Luxembourg scream2).

That’s so sad fall1 

And shes German too so it’s surprising she hasn’t fall2 

12 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

She should have been in Germany during the Animal promo tour in december 2010, I don't remember if the shows were confirmed or canceled because it seems there are no videos and it's weird. From my archive:

YarmTV5.jpg

She never had a show in my country too so I had to go to Spain (2010), UK (2011) and France (2013), I tried to get a ticket for the London show last november but it was impossible from primary market dead2

8 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

She should have been in Germany during the Animal promo tour in december 2010, I don't remember if the shows were confirmed or canceled because it seems there are no videos and it's weird. From my archive:

YarmTV5.jpg

She never had a show in my country too so I had to go to Spain (2010), UK (2011) and France (2013), I tried to get a ticket for the London show last november but it was impossible from primary market dead2

That would have been before the start of the Get Sleazy Tour. Seems a bit weird that she would come to Germany before her first US Tour even started. Maybe those were single shows, but as you said, there are no videos for it. Strange...

Damn, we're fucked fall1

But at least you have seen her live. I have never seen her live and probably never will if she doesn't come to Europe ever again...

8 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

That would have been before the start of the Get Sleazy Tour. Seems a bit weird that she would come to Germany before her first US Tour even started. Maybe those were single shows, but as you said, there are no videos for it. Strange...

Damn, we're fucked fall1

But at least you have seen her live. I have never seen her live and probably never will if she doesn't come to Europe ever again...

It was a promo tour in medium sized venues just like her official tours, the same night I saw her in Madrid there was a huge Gaga show (The Monster Ball Tour) and despite it there were like 2k people for K$.

One of the first european animals was a girl from Germany and if the shows existed she was there for sure, but she deleted her Youtube channel a long ago...

Anyway being a dinosaur has many other downsides, trust me dead2

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.