Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Man is put in hospital by sucking 10 inch penis. Becomes internet sensation.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/10-inch-penis-er-fredy-alanis/

saDmJEu.png

"That guy is Fredy Alanis, a now-legend. The 19-year-old says sucking a guy from Grindr‘s 10-inch dick ruptured his airway, which landed him in hospital – where he took this infamous selfie.

He actually didn’t post the selfie until 7 months later, but the wild nature of it caught the internet’s attention, which has led to an interview with Fredy for Themin which he elaborates on the ill-fated blowjob that will go down in history (probs).

“He’s my old neighbor who I found on Grindr,”  Fredy explained of the guy involved. “He’s, like, four years older than I am, so I knew who he was, but we never hung out or anything before.”

Fredy goes on to say that at first, he didn’t realise anything was wrong.

…It was just this soreness in my chest. Nothing really hurt that bad. I thought, maybe my chest is just sore from what took place, and I didn’t think anything of it. I woke up the next morning, and the pain was still in my chest and it was sharp. I was hunched over and crying.

Although when he first felt something was up, he didn’t stop.

I wasn’t gonna stop. In the heat of the moment my will power willed me to continue. Stamina.

Not associating it with his sex life, Fredy went to the doc."

On 7/12/2018 at 11:07 AM, ShutUpRae said:

I wasn’t gonna stop. In the heat of the moment my will power willed me to continue. Stamina.

Accelerate, c'mon babe
Pick up your speed
Stamina, fill me up
That's what I need

giphy.gif

On 7/12/2018 at 8:51 PM, Modern Woman said:

Why would you share this? lol3 

Imagine receiving his CV and Googling his name and it comes up with this lol3 

Wouldn't it be the opposite in today's society? lol3 

He should apply for Wendy's. They'd pick him up just for the Twitter e-celeb status and use it for bragging rights lol3 

On 7/12/2018 at 3:51 PM, Modern Woman said:

Why would you share this? lol3 

Imagine receiving his CV and Googling his name and it comes up with this lol3 

The story was probably made up...you know how these Twitter gays put on an act for their followers. He could've been in the hospital for anything. But I hope the 300 extra followers from an unknown website was worth it. mj1

5 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Wouldn't it be the opposite in today's society? lol3 

He should apply for Wendy's. They'd pick him up just for the Twitter e-celeb status and use it for bragging rights lol3 

Welp a notification from RihannaRTT is this 2014 chi1

You have a point actually. Although I can't imagine anyone in England doing such a thing.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.