Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

“Liberation” barely drops in WW sales, proving Xtina is not local

Liberation' by Christina Aguilera 25,000 / 161,000

last week Liberation sold 27,000 WW.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/

Whats going on here? FOTP continues to point out how her album dropped drastically in the US, but leaving out the narrative how it’s doing MUCH better worldwide when Xtina hasn’t even set foot outside the US to promote it nat1 

Thoughts? How is it selling so much more worldwide without a hit single and barley any promo? 

Next week on another of Agugaga's imbecile threads:

----------

Agugaga:

Xtina sold 102 copies of Liberation in Tanzania!!! Xtina won! #TalentAlwaysWins

Longevity is the key! Relevant queen! Worldwide smash! Glory could never!

---------

Stay tuned gaycat1

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Right? And this week it’s 25k which is like a -5% drop. Where ur math skills at gol. ny4 

Do you read what you type aloud sometimes if not you should

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

25k ww... Is this your standard of doing “good” now? lol3 

25k in Week 3 for an act who went on a six year hiatus and hasn’t done any promo, is pretty solid. Drop the bullshit.

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Do you read what you type aloud sometimes if not you should

The same can be said about you. Didn’t you come for Xtina for not having any hot 100 hits off “Liberation,” while “even Mariah could” yet Liberation has scalped MCs last couple efforts in sales? nat1 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The same can be said about you. Didn’t you come for Xtina for not having any hot 100 hits off “Liberation,” while “even Mariah could” yet Liberation has scalped MCs last couple efforts in sales? nat1 

Never said that omg do you make stuff up in your head or something like you've made yourself believe xtina is some type of high selling relevant legend in this day and age ?? you good ?

6 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Never said that omg do you make stuff up in your head or something like you've made yourself believe xtina is some type of high selling relevant legend in this day and age ?? you good ?

Oh, maybe it’s another poster then. I’m sorry, all delusional lambs look the same to me so don’t blame me for mixing y’all up. nat1 

Just now, Agugaga said:

Oh, maybe it’s another poster then. I’m sorry, all delusional lambs look the same to me so don’t blame me for mixing y’all up. nat1 

Thankfully we won't confuse all the delusional xtina stans since there's only you! 

22 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Right? And this week it’s 25k which is like a -5% drop. Where ur math skills at gol. ny4 

if last week was bad why would it be good this week, I think that was his point gol ny4 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

25k in Week 3 for an act who went on a six year hiatus and hasn’t done any promo, is pretty solid. Drop the bullshit.

Solid jj4 please

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.