Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Taylor Swift: The Singles Megarate (results on page 1!)

All right, people, is Should've Said No one of the best songs on her debut album ( if not the best one ), or am I just trip-tripping? I have just had completely new experience listening to that full-force, perfectly rhymed chorus and that killer guitar after second chorus and before bridge kicks in. I can totally see why she resurrected this one from her debut era on tour and paired it up with Bad Blood. sob1

1 hour ago, Ghostface said:

All right, people, is Should've Said No one of the best songs on her debut album ( if not the best one ), or am I just trip-tripping? I have just had completely new experience listening to that full-force, perfectly rhymed chorus and that killer guitar after second chorus and before bridge kicks in. I can totally see why she resurrected this one from her debut era on tour and paired up with Bad Blood. sob1

ikr it's such a standout from her debut album, she really snatched me with this performance 

Just now, fab said:

ikr it's such a standout from her debut album, she really snatched me with this performance 

Oh yes, the whole song is leaning towards country-rock vibe. It feels like in this song is rooted that genesis of rock influence released later ( especially on Red ).

Also, I am trying to figure out which songs deserve 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4. I mean, 4 is realistic, but which song objectively deserve something like 0, 1 or 2? sob1I know it's more for fun factor, but still. stare1

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Oh yes, the whole song is leaning towards country-rock vibe. It feels like in this song is rooted that genesis of rock influence released later ( especially on Red ).

Also, I am trying to figure out which songs deserve 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4. I mean, 4 is realistic, but which song objectively deserve something like 0, 1 or 2? sob1I know it's more for fun factor, but still. stare1

some of her soundtrack singles are kind of forgettable imo oprah6

Just now, fab said:

some of her soundtrack singles are kind of forgettable imo oprah6

Well, yes. stare1

But I was in the process of relistening all of them today, trying to adjust those numbers and scores and it was still hard. However, I will listen tomorrow to soundtrack singles and see to tighten everything up. happy1

1 hour ago, Jae said:

I will never comprehend Gorgeous slander

i guess it's not THAT bad (especially compared to some of her earlier songs)... but it's definitely one of the weakest on reputation and it's kind of hard to see why she picked it as single, given that there are so many other songs on the album that would have deserved that exposure instead ny3 

i think it wouldn't be as hated if it was still an album track ny3 

7 hours ago, fab said:

i guess it's not THAT bad (especially compared to some of her earlier songs)... but it's definitely one of the weakest on reputation and it's kind of hard to see why she picked it as single, given that there are so many other songs on the album that would have deserved that exposure instead ny3 

i think it wouldn't be as hated if it was still an album track ny3 

Yes, but just imagine situation when you are in a very good mood and thinking about someone who you like and this song can be on repeat for an unkonown amount of time. I don't know, but Gorgeous in a car, while driving, is AN experience. happy1

On 7/15/2018 at 8:33 PM, Ghostface said:

Yes, but just imagine situation when you are in a very good mood and thinking about someone who you like and this song can be on repeat for an unkonown amount of time. I don't know, but Gorgeous in a car, while driving, is AN experience. happy1

yeah i heard Gorgeous on the radio very often and always bopped to it yas2  but I'd probably be excited about any song from reputation on the radio rav1 

Ok so I said that out of all people who submit their votes until Sunday, I'll randomly select someone whose votes will count twice maisy 

9 people managed to get their votes in before Sunday night:

1. @Beauty Queen
  2. @Merryem
  3. @Moonflower
  4. @Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous
  5. @Freaky Prince
  6. @Holly
  7. @Urbanov
  8. @Ghostface
  9. @P.E.T.E.R.

And the winner is...  

Spoiler

hglwZJY.png

@Merryem ny1  

18 hours ago, fab said:

Ok so I said that out of all people who submit their votes until Sunday, I'll randomly select someone whose votes will count twice maisy 

9 people managed to get their votes in before Sunday night:

1. @Beauty Queen
  2. @Merryem
  3. @Moonflower
  4. @Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous
  5. @Freaky Prince
  6. @Holly
  7. @Urbanov
  8. @Ghostface
  9. @P.E.T.E.R.

And the winner is...  

Reveal hidden contents

hglwZJY.png

@Merryem ny1  

If ha votes count twice, does that mean her extra promo automatically backfires? xtina2 

2 minutes ago, Holly said:

If ha votes count twice, does that mean her extra promo automatically backfires? xtina2 

no the jokers don't count twice, just the regular vote aretha1 

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.