Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Krista

The Fat Jewish creates a GoFundMe page to help Kylie become a billionare

Kylie Jenner is finally getting that financial help she needs.

One day after the cosmetics boss appeared on the cover of Forbes magazine, which noted that she was on the track to become the youngest self-made billionaire ever, fans are coming together to make those 12 zeroes a reality.

Comedian Josh Ostrovsky, known for his Instagram account The Fat Jewish, created a GoFundMe page to dedicated to raising the last $100 million in her way. “Kylie Jenner was on the cover of Forbes Magazine today for having a net worth of 900 million dollars, which is heartbreaking,” he wrote. “I don’t want to live in a world where Kylie Jenner doesn’t have a billion dollars. WE MUST RAISE 100 MILLION DOLLARS TO HELP HER GET TO A BILLION, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.”

The campaign, which is currently trending, only has $36 of its goal.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8465274/kylie-jenner-gofundme-raising-100m-to-become-a-billionaire

This is making me laugh a bit. Why is it that people are willing to set it up for her in order to get to that $1 billion mark? I don't think her net worth is even at $900 million, and even if it was, she can easily earn that money on her own. Instead of using it towards her, how about using that $100 million on things like education, health care, and helping the less fortunate instead? 

6 minutes ago, Krista said:

This is making me laugh a bit. Why is it that people are willing to set it up for her in order to get to that $1 billion mark? I don't think her net worth is even at $900 million, and even if it was, she can easily earn that money on her own. Instead of using it towards her, how about using that $100 million on things like education, health care, and helping the less fortunate instead? 

They're mocking her anyway.

He'll either give back the money or donate them (hopefully).

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.