Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Nicola hints at involvement in LG6 (era)

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ariana released GIAW a week before planned, it might be because she doesnt want to clash with Gaga next week fall9 Come on hype train fall9 

OMG fall9fall9fall9 If she doesn't release til next week, I'll find your address and will come for you for hyping the fuck up of me. fall9

2 minutes ago, Tasso said:

@Freaky Prince

Always getting hyped up about every little thing only to be disappointed afterwards lol3 

LG6 lead is coming next week!!!111!!11 Why else would ariana move her release? They obviously dont want to clash with each other!!`!!!`!111!111!1

like, it's literally so coming next week

superthumb.jpg?t=1504732853

However, after the tweet in my previous post, she might've just played them the album.... still good considering it's probably in the finishing phases

superthumb.jpg?t=1504732853

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

He liked this dead4 I mean, maybe she just played him the album sia3

OMG FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! fall9fall9 SO HYPED THAT MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS THROUGH THE FUCKING ATMOSPHERE! fall9fall9fall9 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Hopefully we won't have to wait for it til 2019 lol3

I DARE HER TO DO THAT! fall9fall9 I'LL SHOW UP IN FRONT OF HER MANSION IN MALIBU AND END HER. fall9fall9

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ariana released GIAW a week before planned, it might be because she doesnt want to clash with Gaga next week fall9 Come on hype train fall9 

What are you implying sis? jj4 

Just now, Luca said:

What are you implying sis? jj4 

GIAW was meant to be released next week, but they released it today jj4 Someone pointed out that maybe she did that because Gaga might be releasing next week, so in order not to clash with each other Ariana moved her release date jj4 I mean, it's just a theory, but it sounds like something that might be happening jj4

44 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

GIAW was meant to be released next week, but they released it today jj4 Someone pointed out that maybe she did that because Gaga might be releasing next week, so in order not to clash with each other Ariana moved her release date jj4 I mean, it's just a theory, but it sounds like something that might be happening jj4

tina1 ! 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.