Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Twitter user accuses Ariana of transphobia

Just now, Americunt said:

It refers to someone who considers themselves militantly feminist, but who views trans women as having "male privilege", due to being assigned male at birth. 

I know what it means but it has nothing to do with Ariana or at least her new song/video

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

It refers to someone who considers themselves militantly feminist, but who views trans women as having "male privilege", due to being assigned male at birth. 

thats dumb. they are called transgender for a reason jj4

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

honestly feminism has been getting more and more complicated recently. as a man i try not to get too involved in it, i support it but i don't think it's my place to voice any opinions lol3 

i used to feel that too but then this one group was taking that shit too far so i had to get in at them about it lol3

17 minutes ago, Tomás said:

they do have a point because a lot of "feminist" women like to exclude trans women but ariana's not one of them, at least not because of this lol3

That's still crazy imo. Isn't feminism all about equality? 

The idea that natal born women should restructure their language and imagery of womanhood because a small fraction of people are different is absurd. Women aren't going to stop acknowledging their reproductive system because MTFs aren't comfortable. How is that their problem? 

So what do the sjws want her to do? Have a gigantic ball sac hanging down behind her lil ass while she singing "god is a woman" in front of it?  what's the alternative?  

23 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Definitely not the latest wave of "woke" feminists

The minute i saw linda sarsour, a woman who advocates for sharia law to be implemented, on the stage with other "woke" feminists during women march i knew it was all a joke. 

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

The minute i saw linda sarsour, a woman who advocates for sharia law to be implemented, on the stage with other "woke" feminists i knew it was all a joke. 

n/c

6 minutes ago, Beaux said:

The minute i saw linda sarsour, a woman who advocates for sharia law to be implemented, on the stage with other "woke" feminists i knew it was all a joke. 

She is the worst 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.