Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Local carol singer finally gets overseas exposure with coverage of quote from 2001

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/jul/13/how-mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-became-pops-shadiest-power-move

eve1

Let’s go back: in the early 00s, when asked about her pop rival by paparazzi, Mariah shook her head and innocently answered: “I don’t know her.” She did know her: last year, Irv Gotti claimed that the singers started their feud in 2001 when Mariah was surprised to hear a sample she’d bagged for her then-unreleased song Loverboy pop up on Lopez’s hit single I’m Real.

But instead of slagging her off, Mariah decided to pretend Jennifer Lopez simply didn’t exist, a position she maintains to this day. The success of this tactic means Mariah has also used it on other pop stars, such as Demi Lovato (“She should come up to me, introduce herself,” she told US talkshow host Andy Cohen) and Ariana Grande (“Honestly, I’m not familiar”). In 2016, she told TMZ: “I still don’t know [Lopez]”, despite J-Lo going on TV to point out that they’d met “many times” and “she’s forgetful, I guess”

She's still recycling the same tired old shade and music 15 years later. Poor Jennifer, she's only at no.5 on the highest paid women in music list for 2017. Where's Moo? Nowhere jj1  Also imagine shading two of the most relevant pop girls like dah jj4 She's got more salt than the Dead Sea and yet with far less cleansing properties, entertainment value and popularity.

11 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/jul/13/how-mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-became-pops-shadiest-power-move

eve1

She's still recycling the same tired old shade and music 15 years later. Poor Jennifer, she's only at no.5 on the highest paid women in music list for 2017. Where's Moo? Nowhere jj1  Also imagine shading two of the most relevant pop girls like dah jj4 She's got more salt than the Dead Sea and yet with far less cleansing properties, entertainment value and popularity.

Quote from 2003 darling, not 2001.

I will try to give you all a satisfying respond. I'm trying to have a lighter tone you know. So i want everybody to see it and tell me if i'm on the right track.

@Hylia @P.E.T.E.R. @Dookie Quill @Umbreon

Well everybody is recycling. Miss Profesional actress Jenny from the barrio did it with Selena image, the Remix formula trend and the 1 thousands collabs with Pitbull. So it is understanable. Even a creative legend like her can hit a creativity wall you know. So let's not be so harsh. giphy.gif

And it is important to remember of course, that La lopez has proven that she loves the dragging game more than 10 Scareys combined, even here on this interview from when she was a new artist far from being established. Dragging Selma, Cameron Diaz, Madonna, etc.

http://remezcla.com/lists/culture/jennifer-lopez-movieline-interview-1998/

So let's not fight. Jlow 3817b5d2b62ed772511a7d18f0a0c9634f661e1e

And Momo

giphy.gif

Are both global queens.

Now what about a collab girls?.

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, light741 said:

And it is important to remember of course, that La lopez has proven that she loves the dragging game more than 10 Scareys combined, even here on this interview from when she was a new artist far from being established. Dragging Selma, Cameron Diaz, Madonna, etc.

http://remezcla.com/lists/culture/jennifer-lopez-movieline-interview-1998/

I remember that messy ass interview. She def took media training courses after that, hence why she's Fake Lo now. lol3 

I honestly hate when artists act all fake and kiss ass when we, the audience, know for a FACT there's hidden hatred. You can keep it cute and still be truthful at the same time. Basically like how kiss ASSSSSSSSSSSSS Xtina was being here. Even Gaga was looking at her like: nicki1 "Bish I know u aint talking about me now..."

But let's keep it 100% Mariah is the pettiest bitch alive. Who holds on to feuds over 20 years ago over NONSENSE. Literally. Jlo didn't steal nothing, she was GIVEN that sample by Tommy Mattolla. Get over it, COW. lol3 

26 minutes ago, light741 said:

giphy.gif

This is more Mariah:

Slowpoke has notoriously dim intellect, and often forgets what it was doing. It takes a long time to respond to outside stimuli. For example, it can take up to five seconds to process pain and can take an entire day to notice when its tail has been bitten.

250px-079Slowpoke.png

kii1

26 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I remember that messy ass interview. She def took media training courses after that, hence why she's Fake Lo now. lol3 

I honestly hate when artists act all fake and kiss ass when we, the audience, know for a FACT there's hidden hatred. You can keep it cute and still be truthful at the same time. Basically like how kiss ASSSSSSSSSSSSS Xtina was being here. Even Gaga was looking at her like: nicki1 "Bish I know u aint talking about me now..."

But let's keep it 100% Mariah is the pettiest bitch alive. Who holds on to feuds over 20 years ago over NONSENSE. Literally. Jlo didn't steal nothing, she was GIVEN that sample by Tommy Mattolla. Get over it, COW. lol3 

This is more Mariah:

kii1

I think low knew what she was doing. Mozarella did his thing and she played along. So obviously Bitchriah will never forget. And that was not the only time low played on that field. Renember the Chante Moore controversy, Usher controversy?. Or how jlo was a group for her first albums with all those ghost singers?. I can understand why ms Scarey is upset. The nice girl persona is all an act from Jenny. Her only good acting role and is not eligible for an Oscar. So sad. But jenny sure knows how to keep that butt afloat. Momo better take note.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, light741 said:

Or how jlo was a group for her first albums with all those ghost singers?

Lol at Christina Milian getting a hit snatched right from under ha. And Jlo kept ha vocals on the chorus with no feature credit.

4oJ4.gif

10 minutes ago, light741 said:

Her only good acting role and is not eligible for an Oscar.

#AlternativeFacts she was amazing in Selena. lj1

So obviously Bitchriah Usher controversy?

Idk ha.gif. What happened between ha and Usher? rav2  

3 minutes ago, P.E.T.E.R. said:

I like J-los movies personally

We should choose some of them for movie club. The Cell would be an amazing choice. Enough is another old fav of mine. aretha1

6 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Lol at Christina Milian getting a hit snatched right from under ha. And Jlo kept ha vocals on the chorus with no feature credit.

4oJ4.gif

#AlternativeFacts she was amazing in Selena. lj1

Idk ha.gif. What happened between ha and Usher? rav2  

Poor girl .

She was good in Selena as in Golden Globe good. Her acting to play the nice girl for more than a decade though. Katharine Hepburn is shoked by that level of acting. giphy.gif

Sweet jenny tried to use his song without his permission. He was going to sue, so they had to give him the credits that he deserves as one of the writers in get right.

jen didn't want to take risks that time. giphy.gif

Sweet jenny tried to use his song without his permission. He was going to sue, so they had to give him the credits that he deserves as one of the writers in get right.

jen didn't want to take risks that time. giphy.gif

Wait the timeless classic Get FUCKING Right, which will go down as Jen's best single after Waiting For Tonight... was Usher's?? jj1

Snatched right from under his dick like that in plain sight? sia5

tumblr_mxoh8kKOwT1rqekzuo1_400.giftumblr_mxoh8kKOwT1rqekzuo1_400.giftumblr_mxoh8kKOwT1rqekzuo1_400.giftumblr_mxoh8kKOwT1rqekzuo1_400.gif

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Wait the timeless classic Get FUCKING Right, which will go down as Jen's best single after Waiting For Tonight... was Usher's?? jj1

Snatched right from under his dick like that in plain sight? sia5

tumblr_mxoh8kKOwT1rqekzuo1_400.giftumblr_mxoh8kKOwT1rqekzuo1_400.giftumblr_mxoh8kKOwT1rqekzuo1_400.giftumblr_mxoh8kKOwT1rqekzuo1_400.gif

Yes.

tenor.gif?itemid=5695258

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.