Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Local carol singer finally gets overseas exposure with coverage of quote from 2001

5 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Like Mariah Carey, true

And Madonna, jlo and all the favs too. They never charted on Uranus for example darling. So they all remain local to the inner planets of the solar system. Deal with it darling. While Bjork remains Universal level.

The Sailor Senshi back me up.

7c6HrKZ.gif

Just for you dear @Hylia

On 7/15/2018 at 8:09 AM, P.E.T.E.R. said:

why she so salty against J-LO

Tommy Motorola was grooming JLo during the time Mariah left his record label.  JLo was designed to counter Mariah at every angle (well obviously not vocally).  I think Mariah is mostly salty because of her demos/samples and songs that were blatantly used/"stolen" by JLo.  They had that 1 same song out, I forgot the title, but they both sang it because JLo was given that song to record but was originally Mariah's.  I mean, I don't know if JLo is to be blame 100% and not the label and Motorola, but I guess on an artistic perspective, that's a big insult and slap to your face.  

12 hours ago, light741 said:

And Madonna, jlo and all the favs too. They never charted on Uranus for example darling. So they all remain local to the inner planets of the solar system. Deal with it darling. While Bjork remains Universal level.

The Sailor Senshi back me up.

7c6HrKZ.gif

Just for you dear @Hylia

I know Madonna and Björk but I don’t know Mariah.

no carol no Mariah

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I know Madonna and Björk but I don’t know Mariah.

no carol no Mariah

Really?. I thought she had already invited you to a tea party.

tenor.gif?itemid=10702765

After all you told me you had already met madonna at the annual...........

38fd1160-1e7f-0132-089e-0eae5eefacd9.gif

Bjrok is not very fond of you though.

bjork-attacks-o.gif

12 hours ago, ploopy said:

Tommy Motorola was grooming JLo during the time Mariah left his record label.  JLo was designed to counter Mariah at every angle (well obviously not vocally).  I think Mariah is mostly salty because of her demos/samples and songs that were blatantly used/"stolen" by JLo.  They had that 1 same song out, I forgot the title, but they both sang it because JLo was given that song to record but was originally Mariah's.  I mean, I don't know if JLo is to be blame 100% and not the label and Motorola, but I guess on an artistic perspective, that's a big insult and slap to your face.  

well sometimes u just gotta get over it.  Grudges arent healthy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.