Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

Britney posts a bad bitch teaser for ... the perfume ?

brit posted a teaser on her IG story

for I guess the my prerogative perfume 

hmmm a proper commercial ... could be the start of an era like the private show one gaycat1 

what do y’all think

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

Start an era plz cry1 

There has to be one coming tbh 

the kenzo partnership , piece of me tours this year and last year an actual commercial for a perfume and a buzz single ( I feel so free with you )

1 minute ago, Kristina said:

She looks amazing but why does she put more effort into her perfume commercials than anything else? Keep it. She has like 30 perfumes already rip2

Probably because the record label doesn't have creative control of her fragrances, so they can't say "no" to things like they do in her music career.

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

Probably because the record label doesn't have creative control of her fragrances, so they can't say "no" to things like they do in her music career.

I still don’t understand why her label says no to her at all. BOMT’s schoolgirl uniform and Toxic’s nude diamond suit were Britney’s ideas and they’re easily her most iconic. um1 

Just now, Umbreon said:

I still don’t understand why her label says no to her at all. BOMT’s schoolgirl uniform and Toxic’s nude diamond suit were Britney’s ideas and they’re easily her most iconic. um1 

But, she wasn't on RCA at that time. She was on Jive, and was Jive's key artist.

This comercial is gonna be awesome... but i dont understand why they write #myprerogative and not prerogative... maybe it is for the re edition of the song and another greatest hits my prerogative vol2??? 

Would be awesome if this is going to be a new song, the instrumental we heard on the add and can be used like a buzz single for the new album... and the comercial is a mini music video 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.