Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

H.O.N.E.Y

What annoys u in a song?

Personally I hate when a song has a key-change. It bugs me so much tbh. aretha_smaller.gif

I mean why can't a song just have the same key and add some falsetto or runs or an echo or a new instrument? ANYTHING is better than a key change. aretha_smaller.gif

I know we rarely hear songs with key-changes nowadays and it was more of a thing in the 80's but it does happen and it makes the song sound tacky. aretha_smaller.gif

I hate when artists spell out a word in a song. I mean we're not in first grade hunty we can spell on our own bitch. aretha_smaller.gif

It makes me feel like they couldn't come up with a good lyrics and decided to fill the space with that mess. aretha_smaller.gif

Some songs are an exception like here, but only cos Gwen makes me bop while she says it. But most cases just sound lazy af and I'm not here for it. aretha_smaller.gif

43 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I hate when artists spell out a word in a song. I mean we're not in first grade hunty we can spell on our own bitch. aretha_smaller.gif

It makes me feel like they couldn't come up with a good lyrics and decided to fill the space with that mess. aretha_smaller.gif

Some songs are an exception like here, but only cos Gwen makes me bop while she says it. But most cases just sound lazy af and I'm not here for it. aretha_smaller.gif

WHAAAAAT scream2 

Bitch, the spelling BOPS! scream2 

ALso, Hollaback Girl is timeless bop, don't! jj3 

25 minutes ago, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:

IDK, that was cute tbh.

Well I like laughs in songs so.. rav2

What's garbage for u might be gold for me and what's cute for u might me shit for me. aretha_smaller.gif

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

I love spelling in songs cry6 

Show me examples of songs u like with spelling in it. Cos I'm sure I like it in those songs. The songs I'm talking about do it in a lame lazy way. rav2

Artists that have a loss for lyrics, so they just add "Tonight" or "Now" to end them. Sorry, Kylie wendy3

I agree with Random noises, like sirens or knocks which when I have my headphones on, I think are actually happening lol2

4 minutes ago, ajp said:

Artists that have a loss for lyrics, so they just add "Tonight" or "Now" to end them. Sorry, Kylie wendy3

I agree with Random noises, like sirens or knocks which when I have my headphones on, I think are actually happening lol2

That happens to me too. rav2

1 hour ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

U mean like Woohoo by Xtina? jj5

Woohoo actually works pretty well compared to what I'm thinking of! I mean stuff more like Don't Wanna Know by Maroon 5 and a whole bunch of songs that have been big over the last two years that I don't care to find out the names of jj5

Sometimes talking in a song is fine, sometimes I hate it.

For example, I hate how Madonna is talking at the last minute on Gang Bang ew2

Also I hate when they repeat the chorus 100 times in a row ew2

37 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Show me examples of songs u like with spelling in it. Cos I'm sure I like it in those songs. The songs I'm talking about do it in a lame lazy way. rav2

Fergalicious

Glamorous 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.