Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Why Madonna's classic gets more views than MJ's classic?

Since they unblocked most of her videos some months ago, she's finally getting more and more views each day.

PYV9Csm.gifPYV9Csm.gifPYV9Csm.gif

Yesterday she ended MJ's most viewed video (They Don't Care About Us) with La Isla Bonita, which is getting 720.000 views per day.
If you count the second video, it gets 800.000.
https://kworb.net/youtube/classics.html
Why the Queen has a more popular song than the King if he was waaaay better? And all of that without VEVO and with a 30.000.000 views video.
Speaking of Queen, she ended Bohemian Rhapsody too, she's 1 position higher than them.
Why?

PYV9Csm.gif

2 minutes ago, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:

Because Madonna's videos are uploaded in this moment,that's why.

It's a dumb question, you should start stan wars, not this rav2 

By now you mean 8 years ago?

PYV9Csm.gif

15 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Good luck catching up. tehe1

Oh I forgot, +500.000 more views than Carey's most viewed video. And it's not even December yet.

PYV9Csm.gif

12 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Oh I forgot, +500.000 more views than Carey's most viewed video. And it's not even December yet.

PYV9Csm.gif

Tea caused fourth degree burns.

PYV9Csm.gif

OT: Because La Isla Bonita still sounds fresh to this day. Can't say the same about MJ's music tho. um3

1 minute ago, Philip said:

This performance alone has more views than any Madge song besides Bitch I Need Cameos and God Up

ny14 

You're in the wrong thread.

PYV9Csm.gif

Um...

Madonna's highest viewed video only has 82m views, MJ's highest viewed video has 529m 

Madonna's subscriber count is 2m, MJ's is 10m 

Madonna's total view count is 846m, MJ's is 5.3 BILLION

It's like you're dragging yourself...  carla1

And of course her videos might have more "average views" lately if they were recently unblocked... that's kinda common sense. carla1

All you did was prove MJ is superior to Madonna brit4

Fossils be doing the most lately... brit5

Y'all really think the most with these views huh?ofco unblocked videos would get some extra attention, let's check those number a year from now...

MJ overall has more views, more influence, more impact and is relevant to this day even after his death. Beyoncé was compared to MJ not Madonna hard pill to swallow for y'all but wash it down and move on

28 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Um...

Madonna's highest viewed video only has 82m views, MJ's highest viewed video has 529m 

Madonna's subscriber count is 2m, MJ's is 10m 

Madonna's total view count is 846m, MJ's is 5.3 BILLION

It's like you're dragging yourself...  carla1

And of course her videos might have more "average views" lately if they were recently unblocked... that's kinda common sense. carla1

All you did was prove MJ is superior to Madonna brit4

Fossils be doing the most lately... brit5

Madonna's highest viewed video has 270.000.000 views.

Madonn has more total views if u count her VEVO too

Subs don't mean a shit, as u can see Madonna's video is still getting more views even if she has less subscribers

carla1

8 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Y'all really think the most with these views huh?ofco unblocked videos would get some extra attention, let's check those number a year from now...

30 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

i said they were unblocked, not uploaded,. No one promoted them

carla1

9 minutes ago, Sylk said:

MJ overall has more views, more influence, more impact and is relevant to this day even after his death. Beyoncé was compared to MJ not Madonna hard pill to swallow for y'all but wash it down and move on

As I can see Madonna stays relevant too, 720.000 per day isnt that bad. + Madonna is being called the female MJ from the 80s (no that I take it as a compliment but kk)

carla1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.