Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Idolator names 'Hymn' as one of the best music videos of 2018

9 hours ago, Rosé. said:

Kesha's last two videos have been shit. Hymn is boring and INAWTL was barely a music video at all. INAWTL was more like a mini documentary coated in cringe.

Hymn could have been sooo much better (just like Woman, ekhem, ekhem) and INAWTL I don't really care about tbh lol3 Praying is a 10/10 and Learn to Let Go around a 7/10 for me. 

14 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Hymn could have been sooo much better (just like Woman, ekhem, ekhem) and INAWTL I don't really care about tbh lol3 Praying is a 10/10 and Learn to Let Go around a 7/10 for me. 

Woman should've been shot in a larger more interesting venue. Praying minus a few forms symbolism ("God is love" etc) which I think muddy the meaning of the visuals is great. Everything else from the suicidal monologue to the pig heads are fantastic. Learn to Let Go is good too. Certainly not as interesting as Praying, but wonderful nonetheless. The concept is fun and adorable!  

7 hours ago, Rosé. said:

Woman should've been shot in a larger more interesting venue. Praying minus a few forms symbolism ("God is love" etc) which I think muddy the meaning of the visuals is great. Everything else from the suicidal monologue to the pig heads are fantastic. Learn to Let Go is good too. Certainly not as interesting as Praying, but wonderful nonetheless. The concept is fun and adorable!  

Yep, Woman's venue definitely felt boring, and the set also looked very empty.

But imagine the music video with Kesha in her tour outfit (that she plays Woman on tour), dancing around in a studio and doing her choreography with men trying to touch her but she's kicking them off. Would be a bop. Then in the last verse few pop girls join her and dance around bey6ny9 

Something like her Animal promo:

2 hours ago, Kivo said:

Yep, Woman's venue definitely felt boring, and the set also looked very empty.

But imagine the music video with Kesha in her tour outfit (that she plays Woman on tour), dancing around in a studio and doing her choreography with men trying to touch her but she's kicking them off. Would be a bop. Then in the last verse few pop girls join her and dance around bey6ny9 

Something like her Animal promo:

Sounds kind of cringe TBH brit10

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.