Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

AGNTEA

Gaga shows maturity some fans can only dream of, supports Katy for Grammy nomination (2009)

The artists have always been mature and supporting eachother, it are the fanbases that stir drama & make fanwars for literally no other reason but the charts. 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

They seemed to be really close in 2008.

Y100.jpggagaperyy.jpggagakaty.pnglady-gaga-and-katy-perry-kiss-o.gif

And I highkey live for their recent support towards each other.

This pics are so cute. Here are some recent interactions as well. How she says "Kati" omg it's so cute!!

Spoiler

or this one

lady-gaga-katy-perry-share-love-in-loss-C7-Vrt0W0AEWrTW.jpg:large

germanotta-1-480.png?w=480&h=258&zoom=2

11 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

This pics are so cute. Here are some recent interactions as well. How she says "Kati" omg it's so cute!!

Reveal hidden contents

or this one

The amount of power in this picture though

lady-gaga-katy-perry-share-love-in-loss-

1 minute ago, Luca said:

The amount of power in this picture though

lady-gaga-katy-perry-share-love-in-loss-

I know, right? The way Gaga looks..and the way Katy looks at her. This looks so eyeconic

1 minute ago, AGNTEA said:

I know, right? The way Gaga looks..and the way Katy looks at her. This looks so eyeconic

But it was on the day of the election, and both of them were supporting Hillary. It really is one for the books. brit2 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

But it was on the day of the election, and both of them were supporting Hillary. It really is one for the books. brit2 

True, true true cry0 they should collaborate to process what was happening back then cry4

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.