Jump to content

Taylor: “Happy National Snake Day, my favorite day of the year!”

Recommended Posts

Urbanov    40,538

ok we get it you acknowledged you’re a snake but stop milking this narrative and perform SIG on your tour skank tyvm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor    175,330
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

ok we get it you acknowledged you’re a snake but stop milking this narrative and perform SIG on your tour skank tyvm

She is performing SIG tho

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...acoustically and on select dates wendy1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    40,538
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

She is performing SIG tho

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...acoustically and on select dates wendy1 

And it’s cute but I WANT AN ORIGINAL VERSION WITH SNATCHING CHOREO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor    175,330
14 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

And it’s cute but I WANT AN ORIGINAL VERSION WITH SNATCHING CHOREO

Tea but she’s a rat who always snubs her best album tracks oprah13 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    40,538
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Tea but she’s a rat who always snubs her best album tracks oprah13 

This bitch oprah13 a snake indeed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×