Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

God Is A Woman merch available!

EEi0wHFr.png

They will only be available for Thor current price until tomorrow night so get them while you still can!

The back of the crewneck has her name, the tracklist, and 2018.

Just now, Electric Light said:

The merch this era is a disaster laughcry1 

It's a step up from the tragic DW merch and miles better than the trashy Honeymoon Tour merch though dead2 

Just now, Divine said:

It's a step up from the tragic DW merch and miles better than the trashy Honeymoon Tour merch though dead2 

DW tour merch lowkey slays tho but let me not start with that cheap ass Honeymoon Tour merch that looked like grade school projects laughcry1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

What the fuck is wrong with Ari this era I- dead2

It’s a damn mess, Republic tweeted that their current price is a “special price” and I’m just like.... if that price is special I don’t wanna see what their price is gonna be after 24 hours is up dead2 

Just now, Divine said:

It’s a damn mess, Republic tweeted that their current price is a “special price” and I’m just like.... if that price is special I don’t wanna see what their price is gonna be after 24 hours is up dead2 

$100 God Is A Woman sweatshirt that comes with a weird-ass album bundle and the mask and you can't get them separately bet

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.