Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

“‘Cause I Taste Like A Cherry”

Can we please discuss this extremely underrated BOP???? It gives me such 50s styled do wop vibes cry1 Animal should have been the home to this glorious song fall3 

(PS. Stop that negative shit right now and embrace this goddessly song lj1)

A CLASSIC cry7 

With some better production I would’ve been fallen in love with this cry5 

42 minutes ago, Americunt said:

This track was actually recorded post-Cannibal, in the early Warrior sessions. jj2 

Really???? brit15 the more you know!!!! That would have been awesome warrior-fied too giveup1 

40 minutes ago, Dan said:

A CLASSIC cry7 

With some better production I would’ve been fallen in love with this cry5 

Ugh yes cry6 So many unreleased songs deserve better production. 

1 minute ago, Honey said:

Ugh yes cry6 So many unreleased songs deserve better production. 

RIGHT! Meet Me In Space would literally be the best song ever with some newer production, but even in it's current form it bops mess1 

She managed to get the bop-ness of Animal/Warrior and the Magicalness of Rainbow all into one song with it cry7 

Just now, Dan said:

RIGHT! Meet Me In Space would literally be the best song ever with some newer production, but even in it's current form it bops mess1 

She managed to get the bop-ness of Animal/Warrior and the Magicalness of Rainbow all into one song with it cry7 

I can’t wait for K4 ny3 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

truth

noun, plural truths [trooth z, trooths] /truðz, truθs/.
  1. the true or actual state of a matter: He tried to find out the truth.
  2. conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement.
  3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like: mathematical truths.
2 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

I wasn't aware this happened. Can you explain further please?

Prior to Kesha’s formal legal proceedings, Pebe got in contact with several superfans and sent them Warrior outtakes that she hoped would demonstrate that Kesha was unhappy in her circumstances. Dancing with the Devil is obviously about Luke, Cherry and Pretty Lady were the more rock oriented music she wanted to be making, and Meet Me in Space was what she wanted to be releasing from a lyrical perspective. Pebe instructed the fans to spread the tracks around so they’d leak, which all eventually did.

41 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Prior to Kesha’s formal legal proceedings, Pebe got in contact with several superfans and sent them Warrior outtakes that she hoped would demonstrate that Kesha was unhappy in her circumstances. Dancing with the Devil is obviously about Luke, Cherry and Pretty Lady were the more rock oriented music she wanted to be making, and Meet Me in Space was what she wanted to be releasing from a lyrical perspective. Pebe instructed the fans to spread the tracks around so they’d leak, which all eventually did.

Thanks. That's really interesting. Pebe is a certified legend kesha4

9 hours ago, Americunt said:

sass4 drag them

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.