Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

AGNTEA

Katy Perry hits a solid whistle note

This is so weird cause even though Katy has her excellent moments I never expected her to to a whistle with ease wttttfff is this a lip synched part?? But on the other side this is the only time she did it on Bon Appetit..I AM SHOOK

Was that live? 100% genuinely asking, not shading, because that was just so random and seemingly out of place?

If it's live I'm impressed, perched, and my hand is poised on my hair follicles pending further implementation. 

4 minutes ago, Holly said:

Was that live? 100% genuinely asking, not shading, because that was just so random and seemingly out of place?

If it's live I'm impressed, perched, and my hand is poised on my hair follicles pending further implementation. 

It's okay, I have to question it, too because it's super random as you said!

When you compare it to other performances it's like the only time she did it that way. So they would have just added this ad lib for one random performance..which makes me question they did a pre-record on that. But I still enjoy it carefully because it's just very very good and sounds so smooth and I know my Keti sometimes messes up

23 minutes ago, Holly said:

Same. Same. Same. I'm impressed. rih1 

1 hour ago, Bionikal said:

Not shading but where's the whistling note? I love her adlibs on it! I heard her on Witness last year she was phonemically cry6

Here's what an actual whistle note sounds:

Those two are even at the same key, I think Katy's is maybe a halfstep higher or not? ny10

It's the part after "I'm on the menuuu" -> whistle ad lib ny10 maybe i'm wrong but it sounds pretty much like it

2 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

Those two are even at the same key, I think Katy's is maybe a halfstep higher or not? ny10

It's the part after "I'm on the menuuu" -> whistle ad lib ny10 maybe i'm wrong but it sounds pretty much like it

What? Maybe I’m just stupid, but Christina’s is definitely a higher note than Katy’s and Katy has hit higher notes than this before.  

Am I missing something?

5 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

No honey eve1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.