Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

VIDEO: Badass waitress body-slams man who gropes her

eh4.jpg&w=2000&q=70

Emelia Holden, 21, didn’t hesitate to take matters into her own hands when a man groped her during her shift at Vinnie Van Go-Go’s in Savannah, Georgia on June 30.

In surveillance footage of the incident, 31-year-old Ryan Cherwinski is shown grabbing Holden’s backside as he walks behind her. Holden immediately turns around and grabs him by his collar and slams him into a counter.

“I looked at him and I said, ‘You don’t touch me, motherf—–!’ ” Holden tells PEOPLE. “I didn’t even think, I just reacted. I don’t know how I reacted the way I did. I’ve never done that before.”

After defending herself, Holden instructed a coworker to call the police. Cherwinski, of Palm Bay, Florida, was arrested and charged with sexual battery, a Savannah Police Department spokeswoman tells PEOPLE.

“The guy claimed that he was just trying to push me out of the way and, ‘Oh, I barely touched you.’ Once the police saw the video, they immediately arrested him. There was no doubt that he did it,” Holden says, adding that customers nearby gave her high-fives.

She says that she was pleased when police arrested her attacker.

4E693CAE00000578-0-image-a-64_1532027777

“I’m not glad that it happened, but I’m glad that it’s had such a positive outcome,” she tells PEOPLE, revealing that she’s received dozens of Facebook messages with praise from women everywhere. “I’m glad that other women can see this and know that you can stand up for yourself. You also have the right to wear whatever you want without having to worry about being groped.”

She adds: “It’s nice to know that I have empowered other women.”

In the wake of the incident, Holden has been using the spotlight to benefit a local animal shelter through a GoFundMe page.

PEOPLE

Did she get charged for assault and battery?

When I used to work in a bar this old woman constantly used to touch my hips and my ass sometimes when walking past me. Like even if there was room for her to walk normally she would turn to her side and pretend to squeeze past just so she could grope me. She was like 60 odd and was too old to be working anyway because she was so slow and annoying but I definitely think if there was CCTV in that place that I could have got that old bitch done for sexual harassment/assault. If this girl didn't get charged for assault and battery then I wish I could have done it to that old woman when I had the chance.

5 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

When I used to work in a bar this old woman constantly used to touch my hips and my ass sometimes when walking past me. Like even if there was room for her to walk normally she would turn to her side and pretend to squeeze past just so she could grope me. She was like 60 odd and was too old to be working anyway because she was so slow and annoying but I definitely think if there was CCTV in that place that I could have got that old bitch done for sexual harassment/assault. If this girl didn't get charged for assault and battery then I wish I could have done it to that old woman when I had the chance.

No she didn't because he assaulted her first. If that happened to you then you probably had grounds to take action against her as well, but I don't know about laws in your jurisdiction. 

Just now, Jae said:

No she didn't because he assaulted her first. If that happened to you then you probably had grounds to take action against her as well, but I don't know about laws in your jurisdiction. 

Honestly it was every shift she used to grope and touch me, with her old wrinkled up fingers she was like 180 pounds or something so she was this big fat ass constantly touching my ass and hips when walking past me. Now I wish I wrestled her to the floor in a headlock

46 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Did you tell her you were gay at least? Anyway you should have sued her 

What he did was completely inappropriate but sis carla1 This level of violence is NOT cute and is disproportionate to what he did. It's retaliation, not self-defence.

On the other hand wig she's strong shock1 

Queen clap3 It's so disgusting that men think they have the right to touch other people and think they won't suffer the consequence but this story proves otherwise. Props to the police for taking the appropriate action. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.