Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Kylie Minogue unreleased / B-sides

I was listening to Magnetic Electric and Mighty Rivers this morning and I thought it'd be cool to extend my Kylie music library. So, please post some good Kylie unreleased bops or B-sides. Help a bad boy out.

alex1

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Bitch you made this thread on GGD, this proves you didnt listen the songs alex1

Cherry Bomb, Heartstrings, Voodoo, Golden Boy, Love Attack, Excuse My French, On The Up, King Or Queen, Carried Away alex1 

Well some of the members posted links with all of her unreleased songs. It was downloading for 123123123123 hours and I had to cancel it. lol3

But I listened to Cherry Bomb a few mins ago and it's a cute little bop. alex1 Still Magnetic Electric and Mighty Rivers should've made it on the standard edition of their albums. (ME should've replaced Heart Rock Cock or All I Cum and MR should've replaced Too Much or Looking for an Angel). alex1

1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

Well some of the members posted links with all of her unreleased songs. It was downloading for 123123123123 hours and I had to cancel it. lol3

But I listened to Cherry Bomb a few mins ago and it's a cute little bop. alex1 Still Magnetic Electric and Mighty Rivers should've made it on the standard edition of their albums. (ME should've replaced Heart Rock Cock or All I Cum and MR should've replaced Too Much or Looking for an Angel). alex1

Cherry Bomb is definitely Top 5 Kylie song, what 'cute little bop'...? lol3

Heartstrings is a better Aphrodite throwaway than Mighty Rivers. It's single material.

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Cherry Bomb is definitely Top 5 Kylie song, what 'cute little bop'...? lol3

Heartstrings is a better Aphrodite throwaway than Mighty Rivers. It's single material.

Let's not exaggerate things now. lol3

I'm listening to Heartstrings and what is this bop sent from up above? mess1

34 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

The fact that some single-worthy songs are unreleased and HBR, AIS, Cosmic and Stars exist is way beyond me lol3

I like Cosmic but the others I agree with jj1

Fall For You should have also been on the album instead of something like Wow mad5

Aphrodite spawned some great b-side and unreleased tracks. Change Your Mind is my favourite. I don't think it would have worked on Aphrodite but it shows how she can put lyrics to an existing Deadmau5 track and make it work. 

I'll pick one from each album and what I can think of off the top of my head starting with KM94. Living For Your Loving, Love Takes Over Me, Ocean Blue, So High, On The Up, Something To Believe In, Heartstrings, Waiting For The Sun and that's it. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.