Jump to content

Kylie Minogue unreleased / B-sides

Recommended Posts

Rachel Green    1,352

I was listening to Magnetic Electric and Mighty Rivers this morning and I thought it'd be cool to extend my Kylie music library. So, please post some good Kylie unreleased bops or B-sides. Help a bad boy out.

alex1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    24,284

Bitch you made this thread on GGD, this proves you didnt listen the songs alex1

Cherry Bomb, Heartstrings, Voodoo, Golden Boy, Love Attack, Excuse My French, On The Up, King Or Queen, Carried Away alex1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rachel Green    1,352
9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Bitch you made this thread on GGD, this proves you didnt listen the songs alex1

Cherry Bomb, Heartstrings, Voodoo, Golden Boy, Love Attack, Excuse My French, On The Up, King Or Queen, Carried Away alex1 

Well some of the members posted links with all of her unreleased songs. It was downloading for 123123123123 hours and I had to cancel it. lol3

But I listened to Cherry Bomb a few mins ago and it's a cute little bop. alex1 Still Magnetic Electric and Mighty Rivers should've made it on the standard edition of their albums. (ME should've replaced Heart Rock Cock or All I Cum and MR should've replaced Too Much or Looking for an Angel). alex1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    24,284
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

Well some of the members posted links with all of her unreleased songs. It was downloading for 123123123123 hours and I had to cancel it. lol3

But I listened to Cherry Bomb a few mins ago and it's a cute little bop. alex1 Still Magnetic Electric and Mighty Rivers should've made it on the standard edition of their albums. (ME should've replaced Heart Rock Cock or All I Cum and MR should've replaced Too Much or Looking for an Angel). alex1

Cherry Bomb is definitely Top 5 Kylie song, what 'cute little bop'...? lol3

Heartstrings is a better Aphrodite throwaway than Mighty Rivers. It's single material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rachel Green    1,352
4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Cherry Bomb is definitely Top 5 Kylie song, what 'cute little bop'...? lol3

Heartstrings is a better Aphrodite throwaway than Mighty Rivers. It's single material.

Let's not exaggerate things now. lol3

I'm listening to Heartstrings and what is this bop sent from up above? mess1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rachel Green    1,352
3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Don't talk to me ever again lol3

Listening to Voodoo at the moment and what are those chicken noises in the background? lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rachel Green    1,352

Omg, Carried Away is that song..... alex1mess1 The fact that some single-worthy songs are unreleased and HBR, AIS, Cosmic and Stars exist is way beyond me lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light Years    83
34 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

The fact that some single-worthy songs are unreleased and HBR, AIS, Cosmic and Stars exist is way beyond me lol3

I like Cosmic but the others I agree with jj1

Fall For You should have also been on the album instead of something like Wow mad5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan.    51,602

Some of my faves are:

  • Living For Your Loving (And Im Feeling Fine)
  • Love Is On The Line
  • For All Im Worth
  • On The Up
  • Lovin You cry7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp    6,730

Aphrodite spawned some great b-side and unreleased tracks. Change Your Mind is my favourite. I don't think it would have worked on Aphrodite but it shows how she can put lyrics to an existing Deadmau5 track and make it work. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×