Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dancing Queen

Big Brother: Christina Aguilera Edition

2 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Should I repeat that I was Die Young and at 4th place, yall kept habits and she voted me out and had the top 3 be the shittiest songs? :)

then fucking deal with it. meg1

Also, I was evicted early, so don't fucking blame me meg1 

Maybe you'll win in Stripped, stop blaming everyone that someone had been in finale and you don't meg1 

Look at @Régine Filange and @Ursula, yet you're complaining only about @Habits meg1 

14 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

@Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous @Ghostface @Régine Filange @Ursula @P.E.T.E.R. @Beaux @Royale @fab @Modern Woman @StrippedX @Imperfect

Do u see what I see?

The sis basically just told yall that she's been using yall for her schemes to win this whole time and that's yall are sheep just following through with ha plan. aretha1 

Now I'm not one to make it to the end, nor am I even a threat, yet somehow she convinces yall to take me out each time. And guess what she takes u out too. aretha1 

If yall think this is about me winning, yall could see I even said my song choice wasn't gonna last. So how would I even be a threat. Wake up she'll get u next aretha1 

She'll do it in every BB until she wins and hires yall as servants in her castle. aretha1 

1 hour ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Good for u. Habits votes against ppl wake up hoe. rav2 

So does Ursula. So does Regine. Basically everyone except you. rav2 

@H.O.N.E.Y u literally said everyone does the same thing @Habits does so ??

6 minutes ago, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:

then fucking deal with it. meg1

Also, I was evicted early, so don't fucking blame me meg1 

Maybe you'll win in Stripped, stop blaming everyone that someone had been in finale and you don't meg1 

Look at @Régine Filange and @Ursula, yet you're complaining only about @Habits meg1 

I've never made it to the top 3 and im not complaining 

20 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

@Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous @Ghostface @Régine Filange @Ursula @P.E.T.E.R. @Beaux @Royale @fab @Modern Woman @StrippedX @Imperfect

Do u see what I see?

The sis basically just told yall that she's been using yall for her schemes to win this whole time and that's yall are sheep just following through with ha plan. aretha1 

Now I'm not one to make it to the end, nor am I even a threat, yet somehow she convinces yall to take me out each time. And guess what she takes u out too. aretha1 

If yall think this is about me winning, yall could see I even said my song choice wasn't gonna last. So how would I even be a threat. Wake up she'll get u next aretha1 

She'll do it in every BB until she wins and hires yall as servants in her castle. aretha1 

She doesn't feature in any of my BBs though rip4 

2 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I hate this song with a passion. It's def listenable to me I can jam to it, but idk I'm pressed THIS MASTERPIECE was left out of the album and LFAS is perched there. mad4

So don't blame me if I ever vote against u. sia2 And I expect u to drag me with your votes too. rip3 

Okay, I love the song

1 hour ago, Habits said:

It is called good planning lj1 I even got The Harold Song out first lj1  It takes strategy to get the biggest competition out lj1 

Which was beyond fucking disgusting.

Should I repeat that I was Die Young and at 4th place, yall kept habits and she voted me out and had the top 3 be the shittiest songs? :)

Supernatural won so the top 3 wasn't shitty. meg1

And no, I don't work with Habits because people play games to win, not to lose. meg1

Yet the confession u just made says otherwise. You need "help" basically u hired unpaid illegals to build you a throne and they somehow agreed to do it for free. mj1

Watch me make the top 3 yet again dead2 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.