Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mommy did her thing

6ix9ine kidnapped and robbed

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8466459/tekashi69-attacked-kidnapped-robbed-brooklyn-report

6ix9ine was reportedly hospitalized early Sunday morning (July 24) after three hooded gunmen attacked and robbed him shortly following the wrap of a music video shoot in Brooklyn.

TMZ reports that the rapper was pursued in front of his home before the assailants pistol-whipped him and knocked him unconscious. He came to in the backseat of their car, where they threatened him before returning to his home to rob him of $750,000 of jewelry, along with $15,000-$20,000 in cash.

2 minutes ago, delete it fat said:

Lil Peep died from an overdose rip4 not a homicide

Ok. Still. Cardi B was threatened by a gang cos she shaded them. It's not looking good for rappers. aretha1 

4 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Ok. Still. Cardi B was threatened by a gang cos she shaded them. It's not looking good for rappers. aretha1 

Omg I remember this that was really scary ngl. I was nervous af for the sis. dead1 

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

One pedophile less, good kr72gi0.png

wait is her the "if she's thirteen im thirteen guy" kr72gi0.png

9 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Rap is getting more dangerous these days like it was in the 90's. My god. sia5

2 murders and a robbery. Also drake's home was robbed in the beginning of the year. sia5

Yikes. The 90s were a really bad time for gang violence. Its died a little but has grown since last year alarmingly.

41 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

to be fair she is a Blood/a literal member of their rival gang lol gaycat1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.