Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Who has the biggest hate train?

1 hour ago, Jay. said:

Piccadilly line is worse tbh  

The lies!

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

The Piccadilly Line is for people who live in parts of London which no one cares about and tourists trying to get there snotty little kids to tourist attractions jj2 

The slander! I used to live on the Piccadilly line fall3 

Katy Perry. Every single step during Witness Era led to an enormous shit/hate storm (from Chained To The Best Lead Single She Has Released So Far, Bone Apple Tea, Flop Flop Bish and Gey Gey Gey)

Taylor Swift managed to avoid most of the hate this time with Reputation.

2 hours ago, Beaux said:

And that's why she gets hate, there you go, so it is not just because she "breathes". she is not a victim. she earned the hate. ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

Spill the tea. She always shaded people and had the obnoxious “better than you” attitude since she started. She is unlikeable period. She just doesn’t have the basic pop songs to float her to the top anymore, and her real rap songs are flopping. 

1 hour ago, AGNTEA said:

Katy Perry. Every single step during Witness Era led to an enormous shit/hate storm (from Chained To The Best Lead Single She Has Released So Far, Bone Apple Tea, Flop Flop Bish and Gey Gey Gey)

Taylor Swift managed to avoid most of the hate this time with Reputation.

Tea she was being ripped into at every single corner rip4

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Also the fact that Cardi is throwing n-word in her songs left and right but she’s not Black??? Why nobody sees the problem in this ohno1 

she's both latina and black/mixed. most dominican people have sub-saharan african roots bc of the slave trade as do many other latinos. 

"latino" isn't a race, it's more of an ethnic group. the "latino look" comes from the mixing of spanish colonists and native american people. most latinos are mixed with white, native, and a little bit of black (other races are present too but not as often). that's why a latino person can be any race. most are mixed tho

jj2

34 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Tea she was being ripped into at every single corner rip4

I remember people hating on her for breathing and accusing her of taking depression lightful or smth like that. She simply said when she's stressed or loses her mind she holds in in/take a deep breath and tries to let it go...Twitter wasn't amused. She cut her hair, 95% were not amused. She delivered one of her best albums, a lot of fans left and critics shot the bullets on her..what else did I forget? Oh yeah, American Idol. Her performing with Migos was also problematic while everybody else could get away with it. Or when she opened up about her depressions and invited people to an open therapy session, everybody made fun of her. This all reminds me of the Britney Spears tragedy back then.

Tbh I hope, even though I LOVE her black hair, she never or at least for a looong time will not let it grow back. It's fascinating how the popularity status of someone fades away so fast over a motherfucking haircut rip4

Taylor, tbh. People hated her since back in the day: found her annoying because she wrote too many break-up songs and "played the victim". Then people started hating on her for dating too many guys. She was somehow always popular but I always found that the opposite side was also fairly strong. She had some pretty good success and PR during 1989, but she still got backlash for things like not being a good enough feminist or being a fake-feminist. Then the whole feud with Kimye happened and people hated her all over again. Despite her absence for three years up until Rep, I don't think she has lost her hate train. It's usually for dumb stuff, tbh.

9 hours ago, Beaux said:

Sabotaging what? moo's career was going downhill anyway in early 00's with the rise of the 00's crop (brit, xtina, nsync, etc..) 

their fight was literally over a sample that moo didn't even create, how is she mad about sth she didn't make herself? bye felicia. 

it is not like JLO or anyone needed her "validation" to make it in the industry. 

I know this is late but I gotta come in here with some #facts

First of all, Mariah has admitted like 10 years ago that her "feud" with JLo was more about a label dispute rather than a personal resentment. Although I will admit Mariah was a little shady towards JLo, not only is "I don't know her" hardly cruel, but it was because Mariah's ex was trying to sabotage her. You'd probably be pissed too if you crafted a song with a specific sample – as your debut single for your next era – then all of the sudden, another bitch from your label comes on the radio with the same sample you latched down months ago. oprah14 Should Mariah have taken it out on JLo? No. But, she hardly said anything anyway. I find that she had every right to be pressed.

People always bring it up, but tbh, her shade is harmless and actually very rare. Honestly the harshest thing she said was that she didn't listen to Madonna "since she used to be popular" and that was back in the 90s. Speaking of, Madonna has said way nastier things about people than Mariah ever has. Done.

12 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

Mariah gets attacked just by breathing because that's all she can manage vocally these days dead7 

Literally sick and tired of you FAGS saying shit like this when this is literally her last week:

This is the shit that i fucking hate. Stop talking shit about Legend Mariah. Half of y'all fav don't got ha hair--to the point, it's like anything MC do y'all bitches got something to say ? Mimi is away she's about to do what she's about to do and she's about show all he other girls what they SHOUDA did matter fact keep talking cause that's what's making ha hawt 💋

Y’all know Nicki is not only getting dragged by her pedo-supporting (fake) ass, right?

And defending her for that alone further proves we deserve pieces of shit like her and rapist rappers to flourish because y’all keep defending them.  And that also reflect what kind of people you are.

...and Cardi is Afro-Latina. She can say the N word anytime she wants.

4 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I know this is late but I gotta come in here with some #facts

First of all, Mariah has admitted like 10 years ago that her "feud" with JLo was more about a label dispute rather than a personal resentment. Although I will admit Mariah was a little shady towards JLo, not only is "I don't know her" hardly cruel, but it was because Mariah's ex was trying to sabotage her. You'd probably be pissed too if you crafted a song with a specific sample – as your debut single for your next era – then all of the sudden, another bitch from your label comes on the radio with the same sample you latched down months ago. oprah14 Should Mariah have taken it out on JLo? No. But, she hardly said anything anyway. I find that she had every right to be pressed.

People always bring it up, but tbh, her shade is harmless and actually very rare. Honestly the harshest thing she said was that she didn't listen to Madonna "since she used to be popular" and that was back in the 90s. Speaking of, Madonna has said way nastier things about people than Mariah ever has. Done.

Also side note: Jlo was not the only artist used by Tommy to bring down MC but Jlo was the most successful attempt. The sample incident wasn't it either MC was going to record Do You Know Where You're Going To? But Tommy made Jlo do it first, they also put out her album and singles ahead of MC just alot of backstage shady stuff. It wasn't until Tommy stepped down as CEO of Sony in 2003 that Mariah was allowed to breathe. She went through a mental breakdown, public scrutiny, career failures etc all on top of losing her father during that time. I would be upset and angry with Jlo too it's only natural. Although I don't see why she's still holding on to it after all these years? She hasn't really said anything mean besides idkha so maybe if they met they might make up !

10 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

I remember people hating on her for breathing and accusing her of taking depression lightful or smth like that. She simply said when she's stressed or loses her mind she holds in in/take a deep breath and tries to let it go...Twitter wasn't amused. She cut her hair, 95% were not amused. She delivered one of her best albums, a lot of fans left and critics shot the bullets on her..what else did I forget? Oh yeah, American Idol. Her performing with Migos was also problematic while everybody else could get away with it. Or when she opened up about her depressions and invited people to an open therapy session, everybody made fun of her. This all reminds me of the Britney Spears tragedy back then.

Tbh I hope, even though I LOVE her black hair, she never or at least for a looong time will not let it grow back. It's fascinating how the popularity status of someone fades away so fast over a motherfucking haircut rip4

Yeah I think she had too much hate dumped on her at once. First she suffered from the whole Taylor drama and then for her political views. Twitter started hating her, gays started hating her rip4 It's funny because she was ended for having Migos on her track, while Beyoncé's literally used a Migos track for her lead and nobody batted an eye. And then we had that whole drag queen fiasco, which ended up being a bunch of lies anyway. That whole breathing thing was beyond extra and really goes to show that she'll get shit for anything. Also remember people blaming her for the nun dying? rip4 And oh god, the kiss on American idol rip4 And God forbid that she cuts her hair into something she finds more practical rip4 She's also recently gotten shit for "faking" her depression because of that latest magazine interview nnn

It was a rough year! But hopefully it'll only get better from here nnn

4 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Let's just forget that she didn't want Nicki Minaj sitting next to her on idol + said she was offended by Ariana's comparisons + always gives passive aggressive remarks about other artists, she's not a savage like Madonna was, she just imitates this old school Hollywood shady attitude and it's irritating to watch because it's so badly executed. 

Anyway, ever? Clearly madonna in the early 90's, but now? It's honestly Katy Perry jj4 She had her cringe moments but god, the public / internet just enjoyed every second of tearing her apart.

Nicki bc she plays so many characters that when more authentic rappers appeared like remy and cardi, the GP realized how fake she truly is. Her latest character has been nothing but ripping off Chinese culture while she complains of others getting rich off of black culture, so there’s that too. She also is so cocky that she gives the impression of having a bigger legacy than she does, constantly calling herself queen without the bars to back it up. She may have flow but can’t spit good bars unless she’s a feature on someone else’s track... seriously wtf was that king kong ding dong shit dead2 she’s tries to be so fierce and hard and confrontational but is actually a giant pussy, just look at how she reacted to remy ma dead2 remy really destroyed her credibility as the queen of rap and perhaps rightfully so. the pedo apologist shit is just icing on the cake, and so was her silence during the pulse shooting despite her legion of gay fans

people flocked to cardi because she’s authentic, and that’s what people want especially in rap. even if cardi isn’t the best rapper or 100% PC or super smart, she doesn’t pretend to be. and she doesn’t have to play 500 different alter egos to convince you she’s anything but herself

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

Literally sick and tired of you FAGS saying shit like this when this is literally her last week:

This is the shit that i fucking hate. Stop talking shit about Legend Mariah. Half of y'all fav don't got ha hair--to the point, it's like anything MC do y'all bitches got something to say ? Mimi is away she's about to do what she's about to do and she's about show all he other girls what they SHOUDA did matter fact keep talking cause that's what's making ha hawt 💋

xtina12 

3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Well you shaded ha, ignored the facts and then downvoted.. whose really pressed here sis oprah8

I downvoted because I'm really not here for your style of posting and I really could not be bothered to translate Sylkspeak mad5 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.